• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What's your diet like ?

Keeping it pretty simple, 3 meals a day and one shake.
3000cals, 40% carbs, 30% fats, 30% protons!
basically eggs, beef, chicken, potatoes (sweet and white), oats, rice, wraps, bananas, berries and various veg to go with all that. Oh and peanut butter!

varies daily. Always plenty of meat and veg. Hit macros, make taste good. Also, love my oats mixes.

Nothing off limits except I avoid artificial trans fats.

I occasionally do eating competitions.

Don't really like beer. Drink scotch or vodka mainly when I go hard. Red wine at dinner is nice too.

CC and dry checking inn...
You should try southern and diet lemonade, it's like a party in your mouth!!

Southern an lemonade etc is sweet city. Even more so with something like snow top. Cc dry is where it is at

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

What sort of eating comps? Not like the yanks eating 50 hotdogs in a certain time frame?
I had a few drinking comps back in the day...centurion was one of them...surprised I remember!

I've done a few. Ones I can think of.
900g bananas in 2mins
28 weetbit (with about 2L of milk) in 5 mins
10 maccas snack wraps in 11mins
20140412_163900.jpgin 11mins

Furious pete crumpet challenge - YouTube
5 dry crumpets in 3m26s (hard!)

dominos's squat/deadlift pizza challenge (1 pizza and 8 sets of 5 squats at 100kg)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c8BA5hXHBY

2012+-+1
1400 cals in 3m21s

Moving back into caloric deficit now.
Around 2300-2400 at the moment.
~240/210/65 p/c/f every day for this week. 220/300/60 on a high day, just the one this week, probably friday. 30gm of fibre atleast included in carbs. I adjust the carbs only pretty much, by 10gm at a time for a week minimum at a time.

Other than that, similar to jzpowahz. Probably just less interesting. :p
"Clean" (FFS) foods about 60% of the diet. Some days more, up to 90%. Always get something I want in though. Today feels like a pepsi day :)

Tim.

I've done a few. Ones I can think of.
900g bananas in 2mins
28 weetbit (with about 2L of milk) in 5 mins
10 maccas snack wraps in 11mins
View attachment 9777in 11mins

Furious pete crumpet challenge - YouTube
5 dry crumpets in 3m26s (hard!)

dominos's squat/deadlift pizza challenge (1 pizza and 8 sets of 5 squats at 100kg)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c8BA5hXHBY

2012+-+1
1400 cals in 3m21s

I've done 20 vita Brits and milk in 60 seconds but I crushed them all up before I started so it was easier to shovel it down.

Did do 5 hamburgers with the lot at the footy in 6-7 minutes as a bet.

I want to try 10 Maccas cheeseburgers for time.

I've done 20 vita Brits and milk in 60 seconds but I crushed them all up before I started so it was easier to shovel it down.

Did do 5 hamburgers with the lot at the footy in 6-7 minutes as a bet.

I want to try 10 Maccas cheeseburgers for time.

The weet/vita brits one I've done had one rule, no milk until time starts. I use 2 big bowls and add milk one at a time. You want them moist enough that you can swallow easily but not so moist that you can't pick them up. (I use hands instead of spoon now haha)

I reckon cheeseburgers would be easier than wraps. The hardest bit about the wraps is the actual wrap, they SERIOUSLY slowed me down towards the end. This was actually the closest I've been to not finishing one.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the one I'm most proud of.

special no 2 chilli ramen from Orochon in Little Tokyo, LA.
055.jpg

after completing in 17mins for the challenge! (Man vs Food guy did it in 24min)
058.jpg

The weet/vita brits one I've done had one rule, no milk until time starts. I use 2 big bowls and add milk one at a time. You want them moist enough that you can swallow easily but not so moist that you can't pick them up. (I use hands instead of spoon now haha)

I reckon cheeseburgers would be easier than wraps. The hardest bit about the wraps is the actual wrap, they SERIOUSLY slowed me down towards the end. This was actually the closest I've been to not finishing one.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the one I'm most proud of.

special no 2 chilli ramen from Orochon in Little Tokyo, LA.
055.jpg

after completing in 17mins for the challenge! (Man vs Food guy did it in 24min)
058.jpg

From memory I think I added milk first so add another 10-20 seconds for mine then. Have them crushed add milk and you can almost drink it down.

You have got me beat for the chilli ramen, I couldn't do that if you game me 2 days. Not my type of food really.

Ill do the 10 cheeseburger next time I come past a Maccas.

Got this one for you [MENTION=7082]jzpowahz[/MENTION];

Called the Burgerzilla, apparently nobody has succeeded yet, so there's $120 prize money up for grabs if you finish it under 45 mins.
They say it's about 3kg, not sure if that includes the fries or not but 5 patties in there.

10155390_772654579420996_1359947257_n.jpg

Weighed.my dinner and a last night potato rice chicken 2.2kg @72kg then.ate.fruit. Ice.cream.snd half kg.of.oats I got. A chance

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Not great. Something is still making me feel bloated and crap.
Just sticking to macros, avoiding overly processed foods and preservatives. Down to 1 soft drink a day.

Pretty much the same everyday Monday - Friday - protein shakes, salmon, tuna, steak, chicken, veggies, salad, nuts, almond oil - keep it lowish carb, high protein/high fat.

Friday night I will have a "carb up meal" after my dinner (before Rugby on Saturday) - oats, protein powder, peanut butter, honey - all mixed together - put the in the fridge for an hour or so to set - honestly one of my fav things to eat haha

Saturday morning I'll have the same jus a smaller serve - will have this with around 1L of sports drinks + 2 Coconut water drinks (that will be my 1st and last meal before Rugby/cant eat alot before hand)

After footy i'll normally get subway or maccas - whatever I feel like - then Saturday night again whatever I feel like.

Sunday I will pretty much just eat whatever but try and keep it somewhat controlled haha