• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What's Your Pre-Workout Ritual?

I generally roll after my workout, because then I know what is tight haha. My ITB's won't flare up until I have 4 plates on the squat bar, then I can pinpoint the exact tissues that are stuck. If it's really bad I will grab the stick and dig it into the affected areas between sets.

My pre workout consists of an episode of latest american TV whilst relaxing on the recliner sipping an espresso, waiting for all the chest and bicep bros to leave the gym then heading in around 9:30 - 10pm and getting to work!

I have 4 packets of pre workout and BCAA's but don't use any of them because I'm in a calorie surplus I find I never need them, may change a few weeks into this new routine though..

I rumble roll after training:confused:

Is it better more beneficial before or after or it matters not:confused:

Only had my roller for a week so still new to the beast..

I like to get into some of my extremely tight areas pre workout e.g glutes and quads. Really helps my squat mobility and getting into the bottom position easily, don't get a tight back anymore either, give it a go.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 2

I just finished training & forgot to try & roll beforehand. Guess its not part of my pre-workout ritual yet!

If I'm in calorie surplus I have peanut butter on rice cakes with a protein shake. If not I just slam down a pwe supplement and go for gold.