• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What's your total?

What's your total B+S+D

• <200kg

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 201-250

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 251-300

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • 301-350

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • 351-400

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • 401-500

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 501-650

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • >650

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters
What are you up to now?

My best comp lifts are 245kg squat, 150kg bench 272.5kg deadlift at 89.6kg
My current PB's are 250, 152.5, 275
Hey sticky how long ago was your first comp ?

Just interested to see how long it has taken you to get the impressive numbers you are currently lifting

About march/may 2010 was my first comp, QLD state champs.

Jesus Scoty, I dont know what you guys are doing in Brisbane but the plan here it to train hard, program smart so the number rise.

hehe

You'd be surprised at how many people fuck it up.

My best comp lifts are 245kg squat, 150kg bench 272.5kg deadlift at 89.6kg
My current PB's are 250, 152.5, 275

About march/may 2010 was my first comp, QLD state champs.

Tops effort!

Sorry to post again, but I've got a confession to make. My deadlift was made using straps. Sorry guys. I've let the team down.

images

Nope, reckon I might have an idea...

Most can't pull that together. Like most know, its "simple not easy".

I for one can't string all three together long enough to make sustained gains YOY. And I know I'm not alone. Not an excuse, just stating facts. All my fault.

Cheers,
Mike

Um, almost 350... :(

But it's improving nearly every day (of lifting), and definitely every week. So I guess, considering I haven't been doing this very long, it's OK.

Um, almost 350... :(

But it's improving nearly every day (of lifting), and definitely every week. So I guess, considering I haven't been doing this very long, it's OK.

So long as you're improving, you're definitely doing 'OK'. Every kilo you add to that total is a kilo that you earnt, it doesn't matter whether its a 350kg total, or a 530kg total