• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Wheat and Barley Grass?

Bioflex

Site Advertiser
We will be stocking these goodies soon in raw form and will also be looking at doing a bit of a greens blend for Bioflex.

They both have some very good qualities in terms of protein, fibre, vitamins and so on, and obviously there is an advantage here with these being available in what is more of a natural form.

My question is, does anyone use any of these products alone or in a blend and how do you find them?

The most logical use for them is as a fibrous natural multivitamin which can be taken in powder form rather than a synthetic tablet form in which most multis are had.

I take metamucil for fiber, Though i have had wheat grass in the past. If i could find a good source to get weat grass from i would make the switch

Though Are you taking fresh grass? if so a wheat grass juicer is required

Powdered form i have not tired, Would be quite keen though

I've tried weat grass and honey in powdered form before, taste was pretty good. I'll be willing to buy some when you release it depending on the price as the one i used was pretty expensive so only used it for about 2 weeks.

I take "Vital Greens" and although expensive I have found it far superior to any muti-vitamin tablet and I have tried a lot of them. Would be great if you did a simialar product.

I've been taking Pacific Herbs ORAC-energy greens for a while now from www.iherb.com - (Enter GEH011 at checkout for 5% discount).

If you started making something that contained all of these ingredients and at reasonable price here in Australia, I would be very interested.

Last edited: