• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Where are the nutrients in cauliflower?

kindred

I tried googleing it but couldnt find anything. Are the nutrients in the stem of the flowery bit? I like the stem but cant stand the flowery bit.

I tried googleing it but couldnt find anything. Are the nutrients in the stem of the flowery bit? I like the stem but cant stand the flowery bit.
It all tastes the same. :confused:

Or are you still eating vegies raw. Just throw it in the steamer and be done with it.

Cheers,
Mike

It all tastes the same. :confused:

Or are you still eating vegies raw. Just throw it in the steamer and be done with it.

Cheers,
Mike

They are totaly different textures my friend. the stem is easier to go down and tastes good feels good. Yes I prefer raw vegetables i have recently discovered.

Kindred, of the healthy food what do you like eating and is satisfying?
Posted via Mobile Device

i like alot of healthy food it just goes bad quickly. I probably just suck at picking the best stuff when i buy it or it could be my fridge. anything i stick in there dies in 3 days no acception.

kindred go to the farmer markets. I go evey saturday or sunday (i have 2 differnet markets in brisbane to go to) just make sure there are no spots on them. I find that this veg goes bad quicker than most but if you get them at the markets you normally get at least 4 days more out of it.

I envy you and sticky with you Brisbane farmers market! It's just not worth the drive for me and there Is only one organic stall at the toowoomba markets which has no range.
Posted via Mobile Device