• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

    The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

    Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

WHERE TO GET REAL Gear TEST E etc Perth based and peptides

Zlatannx

New member
Look, I’ve been on forums reading online and I’ve had enough of people being dickheads this is a very taboo space and it’s hard enough finding answers ok so please be gentil guys.

I plan on taking 250 mg test e total weekly for 16 weeks ish 2x a week injections split up and then cruising 125 mg test e. Where do I buy legit test that’s legit like what’s the gold standard most used source is it ULG OZ’s site or smth the sparta shit? To me the whole idea of pinning substances from a website made in god only knows what conditions just doesn’t sit right with me and I’m lost as to where people really get gear from

I also heard I need a 3 ml syringe , 18 Gauge Needle to extract the test from the vial and a 25 gauge needle to pin I will most likely pin deltoids as they are easy safe and I’m only using low volume anyways just testosterone 250 mg test e and I will rotate deltoids every time to prevent scar tissue build up. However where the fuck do I even buy the syringes and needles just any pharmacy like what ?

Also given I get side effects I need bloodwork to confirm this but where the fuck do I even get bloodwork from without GPs being sus they are pretty bad anyways so I need a private bloodwork panel no? Where do I get these from and then how do you even interpret your bloodwork to know if you need to deploy an AI like what E2 levels and then what dose? Arimidex or aromasin?

I know to some of you advanced guys here well you will probs respond to this with some passive aggressive response, but can you appreciate the fact that I’m new to this and this isn’t exactly an easy topic, if shit goes wrong I can’t exactly just go to a doctor can I they’ll be useless, so in order for me to feel safe pinning my self with exogenous hormones I need comprehensive guidance.

I would really appreciate nuanced and well written responses guys
 
Top