• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Who will train on Christmas day?

Who will train on Christmas day?

• YES

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • NO

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • MAYBE

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would have no issues training Christmas day, but I think the wife and kids would have other ideas, so that's a NO for me, although before kids the wife and I used to play golf in the morning....

Too much on, got something happening for every meal of the day... Otherwise I would fo shizzle

Fark that, I'm gonna wake up hungover and back on the beers before lunch again, no time for this training shit at xmass.

Fuck yeah, I want to go early too, guaranteed to be empty so I'll be like a kid at a playground all by myself. Nothing beats that feeling of strolling into an empty gym so I can strip down, oil up and do sock poses every time I breeze past a mirror!

I will be riding 26km to and from xmas dinner so I can eat more of the good food with my ongoing quest to get lean by 85kg bodyweight; also means I have the means and excuse to leave early.

Will also go to next door park to do some light sprints and stretching that evening.

I'll be overseas. If the hotel has a gym, I'll probably do some body weight stuff to keep active. Otherwise if I was still here, my gym would be closed anyway.

Fuck everyone. Kunce should be happy you even turned up. You could have still been training.....

i have now got permission from the wifey to allow me to train first up in the morning so i will be training pretty happy with that!!!