• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Who would of been great BB

Aiden3121

I duno i was looking at his old fights and Mike Tyson looks like he could of been a monster of a Bodybuilder.
He didnt even train for it and was just massive at such a height 5'11 220 pounds.
16 inch biceps and 19 inch calfs, while training for endurance, crazy!
Interested to see who you think could be a great BB?
cheers

Tyson had it, physically I agree.

It's a good question, the other night I was watching the boxer, and thinking mark walhburg (sp) had or has what it takes to be a bodybuilder, a good shape and proportioned well.

Yes mark wahlberg does have it, great upper body, i dont know about legs but yeh.
He looks great in the fighter (no homo)

At one stage sly stallone was considering stepping on stage, partially because of the assistance of Franco Colombo.

stallone-abs.jpg

Without a shadow of a doubt would be mariuz pudzanowski. he was one hell of an unit. looked the part

mariuz pudzanowski was/is huge
but he also has a massive waist, sort of reminds me of a greg kovacs, but looks way better
Yea stalone might of had it, but he wanted the $, so would i :)

Stallone has relatively narrow clavicles. Great physique, even now, but I doubt he could have been truly competetive.
Tyson for sure. Brutal shoulders.
Wahlberg has a great natural physique.
Mickey Rourke is a meat axe. Check him out in the remake of Get Carter.
Nathan Friend, plays for the Gold Coast Titans, great physique.
Ben Johnson the sprinter.
There's a cleaner / wardy at my work. Dude's about 5'4'' and early 40's. Seriously could still be a contender. Dude has genetics out his arse but doesn't train and has a gut.

Iggy Pop's got the vascularity. George Costanza's got the solid block ready to be moulded. A combination of the two would have been a sight to behold, so Iggy Costanza is my nomination.

Or is that George Pop?

JCVD
Dolph Lundgren
Stone Cold
Nathan Buckley
Evander Holyfield
David Robinson
Adam Coe
Desmond Haynes
Guy Pierce

Iggy Pop's got the vascularity. George Costanza's got the solid block ready to be moulded. A combination of the two would have been a sight to behold, so Iggy Costanza is my nomination.

Or is that George Pop?

Lust For Pretzels?

Yes I do.

Those other 2 matinee idols, Reg Park and Steve Reeves wouldve made good bodybuilders as well I reckon lol

A heap of wrestlers

The Magnificent Morroco was massive

Powerlifter/Bench Presser Ted Arcidi

Pretty sure Sean Connery was a BB

Johnson the Essendon footballer won Mr Sunbury as a teenager

Clint Walker (rifle man)

Vin Diesel