• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Why does everyone jackoff to the little shit?

reubs

I see to many people fucking around with little exercises all the time and make no progress year after year and it sucks! If you were to max out your potential on squats, deads, bench,n pressing, and throw in some chins, dips, rows and curls, plus a lot of food youd be a fucking walking hulk. side laterals? leg extensions? bosu ball concentric isometric thumb twist press pull whatsits?? all not necessary if your goal is just to be as big and strong as genetically possible!!

This is the bodybuilding section. Strength is not the goal, muscle size and definition is, along with aesthetics.

I see to many people fucking around with little exercises all the time and make no progress year after year and it sucks! If you were to max out your potential on squats, deads, bench,n pressing, and throw in some chins, dips, rows and curls, plus a lot of food youd be a fucking walking hulk. side laterals? leg extensions? bosu ball concentric isometric thumb twist press pull whatsits?? all not necessary if your goal is just to be as big and strong as genetically possible!!

lewisSQ_large.jpg

Genetic potential maxed or maybe that should be supersized?

Came in for jackoff... not feeling very satisfied right now...

p.s. - big dude above looks like he's giving birth.

more fat whoppers lol. I'm curious for those people who only advocate the big 4 or 5 or whatever, how do the calves get worked? how do you get the tear drop muscle near the knee on the quads because I definitely didn't get it through squatting, I got it through leg extensions. If you look at bodybuilding.com they have hugh jackman on there and how he got jacked with his compound lifts and they had that photo of him deadlifting with his toothpicks. I mean I havent got legs to write home about but how his didn't snap off I will never know and even if he was doing squats, what happened to his quads?

This is the bodybuilding section. Strength is not the goal, muscle size and definition is, along with aesthetics.

Whoopsy.

Strength is the goal, it produces/enables facilitates muscle size.

Definition is produced by diet.

more fat whoppers lol. I'm curious for those people who only advocate the big 4 or 5 or whatever, how do the calves get worked? how do you get the tear drop muscle near the knee on the quads because I definitely didn't get it through squatting, I got it through leg extensions. If you look at bodybuilding.com they have hugh jackman on there and how he got jacked with his compound lifts and they had that photo of him deadlifting with his toothpicks. I mean I havent got legs to write home about but how his didn't snap off I will never know and even if he was doing squats, what happened to his quads?

Better tell Pyrros Dimas his legs would look better with leg extensions.