• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Why I cover my iPhone and laptop camera and why you should too

S

Stiffy

Almost all of us use an electronic device with a camera on a daily basis.

"I, like many others, close the blinds at night, so I figured I should probably put some sort of blind on my devices if I cared about my privacy."

Be they on a smartphone, laptop or desktop computer, these cameras follow us everywhere.
What might surprise you though is that they can be used to spy on you remotely, and that the warning lights can be disabled.
Perhaps you're reading this article using a smartphone while on the toilet (almost a third of people admit to surfing the web there) ...........

I fuckin enjoyed posting that. All you kunce sitting on the bog while reading this thread!

:D

tin_foil_hat.gif

Almost all of us use an electronic device with a camera on a daily basis.

"I, like many others, close the blinds at night, so I figured I should probably put some sort of blind on my devices if I cared about my privacy."

Be they on a smartphone, laptop or desktop computer, these cameras follow us everywhere.
What might surprise you though is that they can be used to spy on you remotely, and that the warning lights can be disabled.
Perhaps you're reading this article using a smartphone while on the toilet (almost a third of people admit to surfing the web there) ...........

Only a third use their phone on the toilet?

I've always said that if someone has a problem with what they see when they are looking into my house from outside, they should simply stop looking.

Some (a few actually) paranoid kunce reckon that the government is collecting fingerprints form the smart phone screens and storing.
It's plausible, the technology is there.
No wonder any self respecting professional crook will only go as far as a flip phone.