• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

You can only choose 1 supplement in the world...

candyflip

Fatty
End of the World scenario...

You've got a shelf in front of you with every known supplement, but you can only choose 1 to take.

Which one, and why?

For me: JACK3d... the best PWO I've ever seen and measurable differences in output with it. Will miss it.... :(

I will get flamed on for this, but I'd be unsure of whether or not to get plain old Creatine Mono, or to get Cell-Tech Hardcore Pro Series Orange flavour. The former is more versatile, and I won't get bored with it. I assume, being apocalypse, I don't have to pay, so the latter is attractive (when we take price out of the equation).

I think Gorilla's Blood would be a close runner up

Steak. Or if serious, protein.

Why the fuck would you need Jack3d at the end of the world. This is actually a very silly question.

I would just have to go with protein powder for ease and I find this is basically this is the only supp I use and I think everything else is overrated....

If it was the end of world scenario I wouldn't be standing in a fucking supplement shop I'd be in a Ferrari shop LOL, but I'd prolly take the steroids.