• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

You know you're bulking when....

You don't have a single pair of shorts or jeans that fit you.
Your girlfriends parents have to start buying wholesale groceries because you eat so much.

..you get death envy stares from all those dieters at the restaurant as you wolf down multiple dishes at once followed by hearty desert

You order 2 mains for yourself at a dinner at a restaurant..

You have to go up a notch on your kidney belt..

You have to carry around a small backpack for all the food you bring for lunch

haha, when you start bringing a roller suitcase, you know you're getting the fatz :p

my workmates cracked up last year as my lunch bags got bigger over the course of a few months.

When a third of your grocery bill can be attributed to peanut butter.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

you have a three course breakfast
you get chafe walking to the letterbox
you have another lunch at midnight
all your mates think your on roids
you only buy shorts with elastic waist

Just finished my first ever bulk, not even going to mention the constant farting/shiting/hunger and fatigue after large meals