• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ZMAs

nice
when i combine my magnesium with the zinc b4 bed
i wake up with alot of energy like i could run a marathon,

I've tried ZMA before, I gotta say, it affected my dreams while I slept. I've read accounts other people had recorded and they state that their dreams had become more interesting, they cap it off with a ;) which leads me to think they had a good dream. My dreams weren't bad per se, they were just absolutely whack! like alice in wonderland whack. what made is worse was it was so damn vivid, everything felt too damn real. Maybe it affected my dream, or maybe it allowed me to recall my dreams better. who knows. Nutritionaly though it I took it for the test boost claims that I've read. My verdict is I get the same result from buying zinc caps n vit b serperately from pharmacist. No crazy dreams. all good

I had a dream where i was in a school where all the class rooms were connected via a rail system but instead of trains they used compactuses. In the dream all my enaemies from school times where there and i had to get them to fight a war with some guy who made robot bees. It was a strange dream.

I had a dream where I stepped into my yard, and tea cups and saucers were floating in the air, when I looked up I could see a rip in the universe.......

Yes all ZMA does at your age is prop up your zinc levels that are used up during happy time with a girl or your hand