• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

    The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

    Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.


  1. Stiff 2G

    Fuck Chinese Communist Party

    Prepare to die kunce! If these CCP kunce wanna keep hacking our Internet, spying on our Government and Businesses etc, threatening expats Families, invading sovereign territories etc, I say we blow one of their Jets or Battleships outta the water/Sky next time they hassle anyone in...
  2. Shrek

    Australia will be Asian country

    BILLIONAIRE retailer Gerry Harvey has predicted Australia will become an “Asian country” with a population of 100 million in the next century, saying there is “not a chance in hell” immigration can be dialled back ‘Australia will be Asian country’ - news.com.au...
  3. A

    Woman of 'Steele' to represent Australia

    SARINA pharmacy assistant Bec Steele, 31, never imagined she would be representing Australia in body-building when she took up the sport four years ago. It began more as a hobby. She entered local competitions but only started aiming big when her coaches kept at her and encouraged the idea. "I...
  4. A

    People who pack a healthy lunch for work, what do you pack?

    People who pack a healthy lunch for work, what do you pack?
  5. Fadi

    25% to sustain the remaining 75%

    THE SPORT Olympic weightlifting THE YEARS 1982-1984 TRAINING FREQUENCY 8x/week TOTAL HOURS/WEEK 16 25% (4 hours) of those 16 was spent doing conditioning exercises and stretching. The exercises consisted of sit-ups, leg raises, crunches, weighted back-extensions. The pre-session stretching...
  6. I

    *CLEARANCE* Gym Gear - Save up to 70%!

    CLEARANCE Items! While Stocks Last! Hello again AUSBB! As we draw closer to the end of the year, we're beginning to prepare ourselves for a massive 2016! We're making a little more room at Iron HQ, so now's the time to snag some absolute killer bargains, up to a whopping 70% off. Check them...
  7. Gimli

    Hi from Gimli

    We all struggle in this world, many struggle in ways we could never understand but regardless of the severity one mans struggle is still a mountain for him to climb. I was 28 when I stepped up to the foot of my own mountain and from there on the climb has been arduous. Drink and drugs fed by a...
  8. A

    Calum von Moger, Geelong bodybuilder, wins Mr Universe

    A 25-year-old Geelong man who was a self-confessed teenage “skinny little boy” has been crowned Mr Universe. Calum von Moger, 188cm and 112kg when not competing, won the bodybuilding pro title at the World Fitness Federation Universe event, staged in La Ciotat on the French Riveria over the...
  9. A

    Savory Carrot & Zucchini Pancakes

    1 large zucchini 8 medium carrots, peeled 1 bunch green onions 3 cloves garlic 1/2 bunch fresh parsley 1 recipe pancake batter, Grate the zucchini and carrots using the large holes on a box grater. Thinly slice the onions, mince the garlic, and roughly chop parsley. Prepare one recipe of your...
  10. A

    Weakpoint Monday: Bulking/Cutting

    How did you get down to your perfect body fat percentage or hit that max weight you were looking to hit?
  11. A

    How far in advance to you prepare meals?

    do you cook up/prepare a shitload on sunday arvo or do it on the fly
  12. 0ni

    Prepare your rage

    The Case Against Overhead Presses : Doug Brignole – Exercise and Biomechanics
  13. kindred

    I started a garden but nothing is growing!

    I can't get my seeds to sprout. What should I do?
  14. A

    Prepare For Winter Biking

    Winter exercise helps in the management of your health, weight gain and those winter blues, Also the trails are less crowded and no bugs to worry about Riding in winter requires some preparation, keeping warm, dry, well hydrated and fueled. Winter Exercise Warm Up It's always a good idea...
  15. O

    how do you prepare the protien drink?

    I bought some protein powder, now the question is how do i mix it? with hot water and milk?? Every time i stir it doesn't blend that well, it all ends up in chunks.