• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

0ni's diet log

Clen is a pretty shitty drug
If you want to really increase metabolic rate, you take T3

Monday morning after carb-up: 72.5kg
Weigh in is at 4pm. So I'll be taking my weight around then too

Next week I'll be upping calories
My weight loss has stalled HARD. There is no real difference at all from week to week and lowering calories farther doesn't seem to be doing shit apart from making me tired and lethargic.

So next week, I'll double my caloric intake and have an ultra high calorie keto week. 2kg of wings a day. I made killer fat loss progress eating 2kg of wings a day before and looking back calorie restriction brought along the stall. Hopefully the massive influx of calories will kick my metabolic rate back up, allow me to stop being so tired the whole time and get my leptin back to normal. But this week I'll stick to the same diet as outlined above. I've been stressed with personal shit as well, so that hasn't helped.

Flicked this idea to a few people via email, waiting for their reply so this may change- we shall see. By any stretch, I don't want to feel like this on meet day especially as today was the day after a carb up yet I still feel very tired

Next week I'll be upping calories
My weight loss has stalled HARD. There is no real difference at all from week to week and lowering calories farther doesn't seem to be doing shit apart from making me tired and lethargic.

Found this every time I tried to drop body fat by restricting calories, the more you restrict the more tired you get and no weight loss as the body goes into conservation mode.

Restricting calories seems to work for some but for me I start cutting at 2500 and after a few weeks I am down to 1600 and still not losing weight but constantly hungry and tired.

I'm very stressed as well
I had some bad, bad shit happen in my life that I can't really go into. The influx of calories will probably do me good, especially around meet time

So I was 74kg at maybe 7pm after a smallish meal
I won't bother cutting weight for this meet, too much stress. I'll just lift at 75kg and make sure to eat plenty the day before and a small meal at lunch. I'll do a small water and sodium cut though for maximum bloatage post weigh in

You OK 0ni?

yeah just very stressed. can't go into details but my family's and my own lives are maybe at risk due to gang related issues that I somehow found myself in the middle of through no fault of my own

z5hFcJP.jpg

yeah just very stressed. can't go into details but my family's and my own lives are maybe at risk due to gang related issues that I somehow found myself in the middle of through no fault of my own

z5hFcJP.jpg

Drugs?

And why the feck the pic?

why not a pic? it's my log lol
It's nothing to do with drugs at all, no fault of my own. Just a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time minding my own business

why not a pic? it's my log lol
It's nothing to do with drugs at all, no fault of my own. Just a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time minding my own business

I asked if you're OK and you post a back pic, thought it was odd that's all

Be careful