• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

0ni's diet log

You're fucken 22 0ni, if you didn't feel amazing now regardless of what you eat then it's all over.

Last edited:
Not for you really
Just for the nay sayers that say I'm going to be unhealthy doing this
Honestly I feel fucking amazing
I have a strong feeling that lowering my protein, significantly increasing my fats and dropping the carb ups would work a lot better though.

My cheat meals may look something like this:
PALEOFORPOWER.COM: Keto Friendly Cheat Meals (not so paleo)

Along similar lines I had my family and friends tell me my cholesterol would be though the roof because I was eating 10-12 eggs every day. One bloke even told me my heart would probably explode due to all the cholesterol.

Got bloods done. Cholesterol perfect. Win.

I can join that party, my family is riddled with heart and cholesterol issues. I had high cholesterol and blood pressure nearly 12 months ago. My doctor ordered me to stop eating fatty meals and eat oats for breakfast. Instead, I eat fatty lamb chops many times a week, add coconut milk to my shakes, have several eggs a day and wash it down with full cream milk...this is my normal lifestyle, and my BP is perfect every week (my dad has a good one at home) and my cholesterol came back higher (in numbers) but lower in ratio....
What's more, bacon n eggs taste better than oats...WIN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

You're fucken 22 0ni, if you didn't feel amazing now regardless of what you eat then it's all over.

All I did when I was 22 was smoke cones, drop pingers, eat fish fingers and 2 minute noodles and I always felt amazing ha ha ha!

Pulled 245kg today, no belt
My 6th deadlift session this week and second for the day- and it's Thursday

As people probably figured out long ago- I am not really a sane person at all lol and shit can get fucked up sometimes. But these past few weeks I don't think I've ever felt like this

As people probably figured out long ago- I am not really a sane person at all lol and shit can get fucked up sometimes. But these past few weeks I don't think I've ever felt like this

I think your perfectly sane. You just like trying to build an "infamous" internet persona like many have before. I don't buy it at all but I do read for the lolz :)

So I measured my keto today and it was literally testing off the charts with the keto stix
I ate a 7 egg omelette with a chopped onion (no milk obviously) and suddenly felt really unwell, heavy breathing, felt dizzy and started sweating LOADS. I went to get water and could hardly walk and had blurred vison. I tested my blood sugar with the blood pen tester and yep- I was hypoglycemic.

I lay down and was OK in half hour when glucagon had done it's job. Turns out eggs spike insulin like a motherfucker, and being deep in keto meant there was little glucose in my blood and I went hypoglycemic lol.

This could be a very useful tool for me, I'm going to play around with eating 3-4 egg omelettes before I train and then drinking a protein shake after I finish them. After my meet though when I am not eating carbs for 8 weeks

Your mate kiefer could of told u that mate, anythig over 5 eggs has enough leucine in it to spike your insulin

Your mate kiefer could of told u that mate, anythig over 5 eggs has enough leucine in it to spike your insulin

yeah I had read that but honestly I don't believe a word that keifer says
his books are terrible and his citations are terrible. Studies done on people that have fasted for 48h and studies done on diabetics are not applicable in the real world.

An insulin index of foods: the insulin demand generated by 1000-kJ portions of common foods.
This is the study he cited
The subjects were eating the foods on separate mornings after a 10h overnight fast. So kind of applicable to the real world.
His notion that spiking your insulin in the morning will fuck up your fat loss is bullshit though. Yes, insulin and HGH are on an axis. If you have nothing in your body for the insulin spike to store as fat- you're not going to get fat. Bottom line. The HGH levels from fasting overnight are so fucking insignificant when it comes to fat loss it's not even funny.

Calories dictate fat loss, not this bullshit. If he had said "carb back loading, you'll be less hungry and find it easier to maintain a caloric deficit" then I wouldn't have an issue. Instead he took the concept of nutrient timing, which he plagiarized from Ivy and didn't reference, and threw in a load of fancy shit after looking at a few processes in isolation and thinking it would apply to the real world

[MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION];
Who is Ivy? I still take some of the CBL approach with my diet, and read the keto book while on holidays. I'm always keen to increase my knowledge from other sources so I can put together what will work for me and my lifestyle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free