• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

1 month

I'm guessing that the poster wanted to ask:

whey or redbak - What's a better sup?

But that's a bit confusing to me as whey is a generic product and redbak is a brand.

I`m guessing (and apologies if I`m wrong) that the OP could be a spammer.
It is a common technique to come on a forum and make one seemingly innocent
post but drop in a brand name.

Hey guys what is the better deal?A pair of Super Pump La di dahs or a pair of sneakers?

Well it was a pretty poor way of spamming redbak, if it was!

Fair point though - remember you guys can flag any suspicious posts using the triangular red icon on the left anytime for the mods to look at. As for this one, it's harmless enough (and somehow I don't think it's spam since it's so poorly spelt) so it can stay.

Redback... eeek. Horrible tasting protein that clumps ( I did try it years ago). Also not the greatest quality. I did read that somewhere but cannot remember where. Another forum perhaps.

Yeah my first protein powder was Redbak Cookies and Creme. I thought it did not mix well and the taste wore off very quickly.

Having said that, I don't normally look forward to my protein shakes. I'm a vegetarian now so its my main source of protein because you have to eat so many nuts and beans to get any.