• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

100klm till Summer 2014

running/walking should be combined together

cycling a seperate counter , me personally i would be able to clock up 100km in a day

Makes sense.

I think this should be for planned cardio too, not just daily activity that your phone logs.

Oh sorry, I meant only planned cardio. No point in logging walking to the toilet and back.

Oh sorry, I meant only planned cardio. No point in logging walking to the toilet and back.
i guess it comes down to personal choice , if you want to include the 10metres to the crapper , go for it , of if you think those 10metres are worth including , then don't include them

Fair enough. I guess we'll just see how this thread plays out.

Did a 5km run this morning.

Does everyone just keep their own rolling total or are we adding it all together to see how many kms we can collectively tread?

Another 5 for me today, I'm up to 9

Another 5km run this morning. Plus 1km on the elliptical yesterday after weights. Will repeat again tonight.

12km hike on the weekend and 12km cycle this morning.

Totals:
Run/hike/walk: 22km.
Ride: 12km.
Elliptical: 2km.
Row: 0km.

3km row last night and 5km run this morning again.

Totals:
Run/hike/walk: 32km.
Ride: 12km.
Elliptical: 2km.
Row: 6km.