• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

Stiffy

Give us your predictions for 2018 with regard to News and Sport.

Mine:

News - Donald Trump to lose the Presidency due to scandal.
Sport - Jeff Horn to lose the Welterweight title.

Trump will be involved in a scandal over Russia but he will get away with it as payback for giving the rich a tax break.
Kim Kardashian, and her cohorts, will get richer thanks to all the idiots in the world.
Overall, nothing will change.
The IPF will throw hundreds of world class athletes out of the federation because Gaston doesn't like one person. Oh, wait. That's already happened.
Hundreds more in the US will be killed in mass shooting incidents but "now is not the time to talk about gun control".
Sparty will enter a powerlifting competition and win his class.
Gerry will take up swimming and get chosen for the olympic team.

I will only compete in powerlifting if there is a new ipf Australian affiliate with new people in charge.

it will indeed be a great day for you former IPF guys to see me lift again.

i am struggling to predict anything. maybe nsw govt will backdown with regard to wasting taxpayer funding on new stadiums. maybe a lesser amount for upgrading will result, and/or just one new stadium (Allianz or ANZ) will be rebuilt.

Can NSW win a State of Origin? Without Thurston, Cronk, Miles and co (in QLD) they should. [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION] [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]

They could have done it this year. But they didnt.

If they dont win next year....they never will.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Yes [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION] but QLD have a lot of "spirit" with Kevie Walters at the helm. "For your Mate, for your State" and all that! He's revitalized the old QLD spirit.

I will only compete in powerlifting if there is a new ipf Australian affiliate with new people in charge.

Yes, it will indeed be a great day for AUS Powerlifting to see you go head to head with [MENTION=19192]spartysucks[/MENTION] aka [MENTION=17650]gerry.[/MENTION] a great day indeed!

NSW won’t win next year again.
They’ll blood in Cleary and possibly Moylan will get another go. As long as they fuck off Pearce and Hayne.
Pearce is a good club player, doesn’t have what it takes at State level.
Just be happy with your Million at the Knights... lucky boy.
Clearly the Roosters showed what they though of you, they didn’t hesitate to buy Cronk. Hehehe

Yes @Timeah but QLD have a lot of "spirit" with Kevie Walters at the helm. "For your Mate, for your State" and all that! He's revitalized the old QLD spirit.

Yes, it will indeed be a great day for AUS Powerlifting to see you go head to head with @spartysucks aka @gerry. a great day indeed!

i would beat him brutally and decisively.however we all know hes full of hot air,he wont do shet.

Why wait? Did Bohb hurt your feelings? This sounds very similar to a couple of guys I know who want to compete "next year, when I'm stronger". Woulda, coulda, shoulda.

The new calendar for 2018 is out. Just pick a comp. Gerry and I will turn up to help you with warm ups.

Step up. Man up. Or, snip off your balls and leave them at the swimming pool.

Why wait? Did Bohb hurt your feelings? This sounds very similar to a couple of guys I know who want to compete "next year, when I'm stronger". Woulda, coulda, shoulda.

The new calendar for 2018 is out. Just pick a comp. Gerry and I will turn up to help you with warm ups.

Step up. Man up. Or, snip off your balls and leave them at the swimming pool.

woody, are you all there. i am not going to compete in a crap fed with crap leadership.

and, as darko suggests, it is a sport of hardly importance to me when i can simply train, film my best lifts, and save hundreds of dollars in a sport which is far too expensive.

woody, are you all there. i am not going to compete in a crap fed with crap leadership.

I don't blame you. I tell people to avoid CAPO/GPC all the time.

and, as darko suggests, it is a sport of hardly importance to me when i can simply train, film my best lifts, and save hundreds of dollars in a sport which is far too expensive.

You're right. Gym lifts are the only ones that count, what with their strict adherence to powerlifting standards, calibrated weights, etc. Oh, wait.....

Here is a pic of a typical Sparty gym lift. Seems legit....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdAsOe4FC9V/?hl=en&taken-by=doctor.deadlift

Don't fret though. Gerry and I will do the heavy lifting for you, where it counts: on the platform with three well trained judges.

If you are hard up and can't afford the price of a comp entry, let me know and I'll pay for it. Serious. After all, it is the most expensive sport on the planet, except for just about everything except chess and darts (not counting beers).

It's OK Sparty. Someone has to stay back and look after the chooks.

Last edited:
I don't blame you. I tell people to avoid CAPO/GPC all the time.

You're right. Gym lifts are the only ones that count, what with their strict adherence to powerlifting standards, calibrated weights, etc. Oh, wait.....

Here is a pic of a typical Sparty gym lift. Seems legit....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdAsOe4FC9V/?hl=en&taken-by=doctor.deadlift

Don't fret though. Gerry and I will do the heavy lifting for you, where it counts: on the platform with three well trained judges.

If you are hard up and can't afford the price of a comp entry, let me know and I'll pay for it. Serious. After all, it is the most expensive sport on the planet, except for just about everything except chess and darts (not counting beers).

It's OK Sparty. Someone has to stay back and look after the chooks.

ok, you obviously feel you have great self-importance in terms of competing in powerlifting. good work, positive self esteem is important, even in fringe sports.

i am also happy doing my own thing. don't see the point of paying hundreds of dollars to do a, wait for it, deadlift or bench press.

Chris i believe you would be competitive in the m2s if you can get your shit together.Perhaps not international m2 level but you could make the national masters easy.but you promise a lot and deliver nothing.