• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

24 hour gym recommendations

blehh

Do any of the 24 gyms in brisbane have squat racks? only have seen jetts before and no they do not have them. Anyone know some good 24 hour gyms they would recommend. Thanks ! :D

Do any of the 24 gyms in brisbane have squat racks? only have seen jetts before and no they do not have them. Anyone know some good 24 hour gyms they would recommend. Thanks ! :D

The lifestyle health clubs on the Southside do.. well the springwood one does..

Im home next week at springfield lakes i will let you know about the anytime fitness gym at springfield lakes
I work in darwin and i know the one in darwin has 1 but not sure if all the anytime fitness gyms have the same equipment
I will report back by mid next week

Snap Fitness + Anytime fitness will have a squat rack

Ok thanks was going to have a look at snap fitness this week but did not get around to it. There is a snap fitness near me. Do you have any problems with snap and anytime are their equipment ok?

Ok thanks was going to have a look at snap fitness this week but did not get around to it. There is a snap fitness near me. Do you have any problems with snap and anytime are their equipment ok?

i have no problems with it.
I would go anytime though, they are generally better equipped.

ok thanks. man will look into them. one last thing for small gyms that they are do they get very crowded ?

yes during peak hours (5-7pm) it feels like a tin can. Theres even a queue for the squat rack funnily enough. I go to anytime fitness and the best time of the day are the mornings. And weekend afternoons, once the bros have finished pumping up their guns for the clubs with a drink in the other hand.

The Snap fitness at Holland Park has recently become a bit of a nightmare. There always seems to be some chicken-legged bozos doing 1/4 box squats- even at the traditionally quieter times.

The Snap fitness at Holland Park has recently become a bit of a nightmare. There always seems to be some chicken-legged bozos doing 1/4 box squats- even at the traditionally quieter times.

Lol does it get busy there though? That's actually one I'm planning checking out. What do u think of place

Anytime Fitness also have dumbbells and ezy bars up to 50kg. Jetts etc only have up to 40kg and no rack or bench, just a smith (insurance reasons bla bla).

There is 2 Anytime opening near me. Already a Jetts and Snap. They are popping up every where.