• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

40 Foods with Superpowers

nobullsupplements

Site Advertiser
40 Foods with Superpowers: Men's Health.com

Interesting quick read containing a list of 40 nutritional foods. Here's my favourite!
Chocolate Milk

Muscle Enhancer
Believe it or not, the sweet brown milk you loved as a kid is actually good for you. "Chocolate milk is one of my favorite postexercise recovery drinks because it contains whey protein, which helps muscles recover and repair," says Grieger. "Plus, it tastes great while boosting calcium and vitamin D, which research shows is important for preserving cartilage and joint health." Indeed, a 2006 study in the International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism found that it is as good as or better than Gatorade for replacing glucose in fatigued muscles. "Drinking one large glass after you work out will boost muscle growth and speed recovery," says Grieger.

Read more: Chocolate Milk: Men's Health.com

Does it have to be chocolate or will normal milk suffice? Why didn't they just write milk?

Mens Health is full of bro-science, I wouldn't ever admit learning something from it.

Half of their articles contradict themselves in the following issue anyway...

Well the article is awesome. I really like it. There is lot of information about healthy food. Everyone should be aware with this information. You have discussed well about the 40 foods for super power. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited by a moderator:
You really discussed well the points of foods and thanks for sharing such a nice and beautiful information and many things are new for me and thanks for sharing this about food.

You gave much of many heart-filled rainbows of softly spoken words. Thanks to you my friend and wish of best pleasantries for your off-spring.

Hello, this post is really helpful for me. I would like to check your provided link of article which have useful information.

thanks!

AmaryLLis