• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
ok so you look like shit but think its cool to smash me??? because its cool???

get a grip on life, i out do every one of the ****s calling bullshit. nice one kunce

none of them even close to a bodybuilder

ok so you look like shit but think its cool to smash me??? because its cool???

get a grip on life, i out do every one of the ****s calling bullshit. nice one kunce

none of them even close to a bodybuilder

Show me where i ridiculed your physique once.

i never said anything about it i simply said to post it and not talk shit and then you posted a 3 year old photo so i had a go at you for that never for your body lol.

you questioned the whole

talk the walk scenario.

i produced the photo, now shut the fuck up!
unless you look better???

you questioned the whole

talk the walk scenario.

i produced the photo, now shut the fuck up!
unless you look better???

You seem like one of those people that changes the parameters of an argument when they begin to lose lol.

you produced an out dated photo. when you were at school (assuming you went) did you used to hand in your drafts and keep your final assessments ?

PS - walking the talk has nothing to do with your physique.

Me critiquing your physique would be something a long the lines of; you should probably drop 2-3%bf, you have lumpy nips etc etc

are you serious? you seem like one of those idiots who make arguments out of nothing...

haha def don't have lumpy nips, thats how i know your just being a douche, trying to be "awesome" but your so not. what a loser you are, stooping to those levels. lol. nice try fag.

haha def don't have lumpy nips, thats how i know your just being a douche, trying to be "awesome" but your so not. what a loser you are, stooping to those levels. lol. nice try fag.

wasn't saying you do was using it as an example as it was seen like 2 pages ago as a critique on your physique lol :/

and my nips are PERFECT!

keep trying to bring me down, with my perfect nips. haha!!

i have the best looking nipples in the world, so suck a fat one. prove me wrong, show me better?!

edit: small, man, nipples. BOOM!

show me better! or stfu bitch. page 10 if your lost. REAL TALK! all i see is haters.

Last edited:
I reckon I'd have some man nips that could compete. Not talking dick nipples here either!

Damn tough though! Dare I say it, he's got at least a 3+ years head start onya to stroke out them purdy nips.

How do you train purdy nips [MENTION=7521]C_T[/MENTION]; .. clamp clothes pegs on them all night for added resistance?