• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

About going over seas / work out

krayon

By next month I will be going over sea's for family reasons. I was wondering if I go on the GOMAD and eat 6x a week and work out this month will it work? but if i go oversea's after the GOMAD program will I just gain fat? since I cant work out overseas and will be spending time with the family and food would probably be just mainly carbs such as rice etc. So i was wondering if it's a good idea or not to bulk before I head oversea's?

By next month I will be going over sea's for family reasons. I was wondering if I go on the GOMAD and eat 6x a week and work out this month will it work? but if i go oversea's after the GOMAD program will I just gain fat? since I cant work out overseas and will be spending time with the family and food would probably be just mainly carbs such as rice etc. So i was wondering if it's a good idea or not to bulk before I head oversea's?

If you go on the GOMAD and eat six times a week you'll be the skinniest man in the world :D!

Ok, I think it was a typo yeh; six times a day more like it. If your aim is to put on plenty of fat, then of course it would work. How many kilograms of muscle do you think one can build in 4 weeks? Well let's have look.

How many workouts can you put in in a month and recover from. Because remember, you grow when you're not training and after having stimulated the muscle fibers enough for them to adapt to the new task you've challenged them with. To cut it short, yes you will put on weight but mostly fat if your calorie surplus is too far beyond what you need to build muscles.

Milk has something that I don't see too many people talking about: estrogen. If your liver is healthy and can process the estrogen then great, otherwise the consequences could be undesirable.

Any program that promises you a rapid weight gain, be it muscles (by taking steroids) or fat by eating and drinking milk like it's going out of fashion, will have a side effect to it. The body likes to maintain a homeostasis with its weight. Pushing it up gently may be a better idea in working with the body rather than against it.

That was just my opinion; others here may differ greatly of course.

Fadi.

Rice?Are you going to Asia?That is the best place to get a good meal.Why not forgo the rice and double up on everything else?
As far as working out goes,where there is a will there is a way.Even if that is push ups,dips, and crunches in the living room it is better than nothing.

So im going come back fat =O, well thanks for the advice guys. I'll figure something out when im oversea's.

Do what I did and perform 10 mins or more if you can of burpees EOD.