• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Age doesn't matter

catspurr

56 year old grandmother of 3 crushes the female competition half her age to be crowned WA's INBA WA Overall Figure Champion in Natural Bodybuilding.

10294269_664037160318509_240460244669294439_n.jpg

This has never been done before in the history of the competition in Australia.

Cheryl Collard INBA Champion56 year old Cheryl Callard is a mother of two children, son Sean aged 38 years and daughter Holly aged 14. Cheryl is also a grandmother to 3 - Sophie 5 years, Iyla 3 and Samantha 1.

Cheryl followed a holistic whole food approach to the competition and women half her age did not stand a chance said Coach Michelle Nazaroff.
Coached by Michelle, Cheryl is heading for the National and World titles and the high protein plant based and raw approach will be followed yet again to ensure the trophies are brought back.

Here's Michelle Nazaroff's website nazafit.com.au

You can also watch their interview here at Today Tonight: Today Tonight - Bodybuilding Nana - YouTube

Last edited:
Fantastic. It's amazing what a good diet and exercise can achieve.

Yes indeed! Age really doesn't matter how old or young an individual is when it comes to fitness such as bodybuilding. You can still feel and LOOK great regardless of your age. And what's amazing is that she never rely on steroids, rather she chooses natural "RAW" food.

I hope she inspires a lot. :)

Tell me you wouldn't nail that [MENTION=15762]Test-E[/MENTION]; [MENTION=17161]white_lie[/MENTION];

The Nazaroff's are known for bringing their competitiors into comps in great shape and the condiiton they keep themselves in year round is pretty amazing...

I'm sure there was another thread started a little while ago about this same chick. Said I'll nail her then and my offer still stands!

Spit roast?

Huh? Spit Roast Test-E? I'll think about it mate! ;)