• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anabolic Cooking Cookbook - David Rule

Sydking

Hi all

I came across this book and it looks decent. Its comes in a PDF ebook and there is a deal at the moment were you get the seven different components for US $47 so about $54 AUD

Anabolic Cooking - The Best Cookbook For Bodybuilding & Fitness

i usually make my own recipes or change around other to suit me but this looks like its would be good.

I was about to make the purchase myself, But since it comes as a Ebook in PDF i was thinking.....

If anyone wanted to chip in we can share around files.

Im happy to do it via pay pal if you all have pay pal accounts as i dont really trust credit cards online from any source

The more we get the cheaper it is for all of us.

Ive tried to find a free copy of the book online with NO luck at all.

If there is no interest in this within a few days i will just make the purchase for my self.

I think I'll wait for the Oni review before I don't read it and ask questions about it instead.

[MENTION=8663]Sydking[/MENTION];

you're doing it wrong mate - all you need to do is this.

step 1: I'm considering buying xxxxxx ebook, has anyone read it and let me knw if it is any good?

Step 2: Wait for 10 pm's from people offering to send it to you.

I think I'll wait for the Oni review before I don't read it and ask questions about it instead.

Or, you could read it and claim anyone who hasn't is retarded and lazy and spew out what it says as gospel because you're now the ultimate guru for having read that book...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

[MENTION=8663]Sydking[/MENTION];

you're doing it wrong mate - all you need to do is this.

step 1: I'm considering buying xxxxxx ebook, has anyone read it and let me knw if it is any good?

Step 2: Wait for 10 pm's from people offering to send it to you.

This is what I'm talking about.

I'm fast approaching 'typical 40yr old bloke' stage. :eek:

Gotta loose me gut before that.

PM me Pls.

Devante.

Last edited:
I just downloaded a free copy. I am not sure if it is the latest version though.
Happy to pass it on Sydking

I've read this, it's pretty terrible
The recipes are just plain and bland traditional bodybuilding crap

Good recipe books:
The Dukan Diet Book (if you like French cooking)
Rick Steins Far Eastern Odyssey (for curry)
The Slow Cook Book
Sounds very cliche but Jamie Oliver is very good
All of the "For Dummies" books are incredibly good, they even do a paleo one lol

I don't have any e-copies though I get them from amazon as it's easier to cook with

Anything that has a website laid out like that is going to be terrible lol, just had a look now
LEARN THE SECRETS OF COOKING THAT THE PROS HAVE BEEN KEEPING FROM YOU

Lol plain ridiculous. Cooking is very easy and hard to fuck up. You just do what it says. I don't know anyone that doesn't like chili and you can basically just chuck everything in the fridge into it and it comes out nice. Today I was caught sort with food and I only had 500g mince, so I grated 200g of mozzarella and mixed it all in with some taco mix I made from paprika, chilli powder and cumin, an onion then served it on some lettuce