• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anger at the gym

Your in the wrong this time big fella. She pays her fees just like you. She may not know gym etiquette, its up to gym management to post a sign stressing that the squat rack should be used for squats.

If no such sign exists, its just another piece of equipment for her to use as she wishes.

If you dont like it, do what I did, set up your own place.

What she did she did through ignorance with no malice, you reacted poorly, hope shes not married to a 160kg Maori lol

Your in the wrong this time big fella. She pays her fees just like you. She may not know gym etiquette, its up to gym management to post a sign stressing that the squat rack should be used for squats.

If no such sign exists, its just another piece of equipment for her to use as she wishes.

If you dont like it, do what I did, set up your own place.

What she did she did through ignorance with no malice, you reacted poorly, hope shes not married to a 160kg Maori lol

Here here. this was my argument in a previous thread about people doing curls in a squat rack, i couldn't find the correct words to say it but you did mate. the world needs to take something to relax. seriously lol...

i hate gyms with one squat rack... its juts so annoying. Why?!

Racks arent even that expensive compared to their 500 treadmills and ridiculous machines

i hate gyms with one squat rack... its juts so annoying. Why?!

Racks arent even that expensive compared to their 500 treadmills and ridiculous machines

I have no idea. Usually they have 2 and maybe a smith machine. Once I started squatting using an incline bench as a rack. In retrospect a pretty dumb idea. Got a few reps out before a PT started screaming at me. I was using a pretty low weight though.

Not sure why I want to bump this thread.

Last edited:
OR, you could have lifted her up onto your shoulders and done a squat while she curled. I call this a squat curl. I have drawn a picture to illustrate my point. Please feel free to stick this next to the squat rack so bitches know what their in for.

SquatCurl.JPG

I like the Working in Idea, load up the bar and start pushing a big 20 rep max, once you start grunting and cursing jesus while turning bright red with sweat pissing out of you and collapsing on the floor after each set in some sort of semi concious half black out state, im sure she will move along

One dude that used to go to the gym I trained at years ago, used to walk into the gym and if all the bench presses were being used, he would swear/curse then walk back to the car and do his 15 minute drive home.

He was a policeman that used to sell "certain vitamins" to friends too.

I kicked the grandma who was curling in my squat rack down the stairs... She broke he hip bone and never came back...

The squat rack is now always mine, so violence/anger can sometimes help.

Why'd you kick her? was your shotgun out of shells?

I am actually a previous windows laptop owner...

All the fan vibration and heat on my testicles/penis from laptop use has really effected their growth... So I am very insecure and angry at times.

When I confronted her about curling in the squat rack she told me to grow a pair...

Really hit a nerve. So I kicked the bitch.