• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Another peptide thread (injury rehab)

kal-el

I would really like some advice.

The short run down of my situation, Ive been dealing with injuries on and off for about two years now so my training has sucked and progress is shit, Im one of the usual "skinny fat" guys. First injury was damage to costo vertabral joint and torn rhomboid, the next was osteitis pubis (which is finally gone), SIJ disfunction and last which I have been dealing with for 4 months was a shoulder injury. Which is apparently a "minor" tear where the bicep inserts.

Before anyone jumps in with the your training must be shit or your nutrition is shit to keep getting injured, no its not. I do many of the same programs guys on here do, I have had a good coach and my nutrition isnt perfect but definitely better than adequate.

Now my rhomboid still gives me minor issues, but my shoulder is starting to annoy me for the past 4 months Ive been going to a physio every 2-3 weeks doing everything I can to help it heel. I got cleared to train and everything was going fine for a month then I did an EASY incline pushup and my shoulder tweaked granted no where near as bad as I originally did it but tweaked non the less.

So, I used to be GH deficient but in Australia you cant really get any treatment for it, my body kind of cycled in and out of this and then I just gave up getting the blood test checks because unless I wanted to pay 350 to the Dr for 3 days worth of GH I wasnt going to be getting any.

Now Im starting to think I might get some benefit from running GH peps but Im going to be honest I dont know a lot about them, just the general stuff Ive read on here.

Does anyone have any experience with these peps, do you think they could help in heeling up my shoulder injury, any other info or advice? ( I can get the ghrp-2 and cjc w/out dec)

Im going to America in 8 weeks, so I was wondering if 6 weeks would be long enough to run this and get some benefit from it so I can at least enjoy my holiday as well.

At the moment I dont care about the effects it will have on my physique, I just want to be able to do things again, its been a long time since Ive been able to play with my nieces and nephews, go for a surf, rock climb, play squash or pretty much anything besides walking and some rehab/weights.

Thanks

You'll get the highest rise in collagen from Mod-GRF, Ipamorelin and MGF.
100/100ug 5x a day for the GRF/IPA and the MGF 200ug done locally (100ug in both sides) once a day.

Get over it just work around your injuries like the rest of us have to do.

Or take dr onis advice and pin yourself 5 times a day with compounds that haven't even been animal testedd because some guy on a board who is full of shit said its a good idea.

If your gonna try it kalel I suggest joining datbtru and spending ALOT of time reading their board. The members thete are crazy bad human guineau pigs for this shit.

Get over it, work around it?

You must have missed the part where I said the main things I am concerned with is being able to do things like play with my nieces and nephews etc. Training around my injuries somehow doesnt seem to help that...

However thanks for the last bit of advice in your post.

Get over it, work around it?

You must have missed the part where I said the main things I am concerned with is being able to do things like play with my nieces and nephews etc. Training around my injuries somehow doesnt seem to help that...

However thanks for the last bit of advice in your post.

Might sound harsh mate but my shoulder gets so bad I can't throw a ball and sleep laying on my side. My back gets so fucked I can't walk straight for weeks at a time. You just suck it up work around it, learn to listen to your body better and take the ego out of your lifting.

Personally most of the time I just bash on through do what you can have a couple cotisone shots a year an keep plugging away. GH peps aren't gonna give you what you want their not a cure all.

Anyway mate just my 2c take from it what you will.

I thought about giving the peps a bash but reading about people going hypo on igf scared me off, that and who knows what your really pinning a couple times ED.

TB500 could help, its specifically for injury - My Wife is about the run it to assist in healing her injured shoulder. Nothing worse than trying to train with shoulder pain. It pays to really warm those rotators up before benching etc. Good luck!

have you tryed Cortisone? I couldnt remove my own t shirt or put a seatbelt on with my shoulder injury, Cortisone took away 90% of the pain, even after it wore out it was still 60%better than before the shot

Yeah Ive had 3 shots before and none of them have ever worked, granted it wasnt into my shoulder injury it was other ones.

have you tryed Cortisone? I couldnt remove my own t shirt or put a seatbelt on with my shoulder injury, Cortisone took away 90% of the pain, even after it wore out it was still 60%better than before the shot

ispent a large part of my life smashing upmy body without that drug I would be fukd

Working around injuries must be the dumbest thing ive ever heard.. If you have an injury especially one that gets in the way of life outside of the gym then its a problem which must be addressed, you dont just ignor it and work around it. .

there are 2 main reasons why people get injured during training.

1. bad technique - you may think you are training correctly but if your getting injured during training the main culprit would be bad form, too much weight or a combination of the 2.

2. genetically bad weak points. Some people just have terrible genetics for training hard. Some people are born with bad knees, or crooked backs and so forth which leads to injuries once heavy resistance is applied.

My advice would be, get your shit sorted before you get on any peptides or before you go back to the gym... Go to physio, chiro, doctors n so forth.. get rest and recover... if you must do some exersice do lighter stuff in the gym things that dont agrivate any injuries. . or somthing left field like swimming... recover first before you do anything.. if your constantly getting injured then no amount of peptides or drugs will help you.. there must be a reason for your injuries.. address them.

Working around injuries must be the dumbest thing ive ever heard.. If you have an injury especially one that gets in the way of life outside of the gym then its a problem which must be addressed, you dont just ignor it and work around it. .

there are 2 main reasons why people get injured during training.

1. bad technique - you may think you are training correctly but if your getting injured during training the main culprit would be bad form, too much weight or a combination of the 2.

2. genetically bad weak points. Some people just have terrible genetics for training hard. Some people are born with bad knees, or crooked backs and so forth which leads to injuries once heavy resistance is applied.

My advice would be, get your shit sorted before you get on any peptides or before you go back to the gym... Go to physio, chiro, doctors n so forth.. get rest and recover... if you must do some exersice do lighter stuff in the gym things that dont agrivate any injuries. . or somthing left field like swimming... recover first before you do anything.. if your constantly getting injured then no amount of peptides or drugs will help you.. there must be a reason for your injuries.. address them.

If I didn't work around injuries I doubt I would ever do a weights sessions or play a game of footy.

You try and minimise injuries but once you do any sport seriously injuries will happen no matter how good your form is. Sometimes all you can do is just work around it.

I think the injuries in this guys case are a little different as they are so bad he can not function normally .. he can not play with his neices, He wants his quality of life back ...

i supose for a serious athlete things are different and they are also under close dr supervision

If I didn't work around injuries I doubt I would ever do a weights sessions or play a game of footy.

You try and minimise injuries but once you do any sport seriously injuries will happen no matter how good your form is. Sometimes all you can do is just work around it.

Agree with Bazza 100% on this nearly everyone I know has some niggling chronic injury, unless your living wrapped in cotton wool you start to fall apart, fucking happens quick when you approach middle age too.

If I didn't work around my shit, some of which is work related and some of which was from shit form in the early years I'd never lift a fucking weight.

Agree with Bazza 100% on this nearly everyone I know has some niggling chronic injury, unless your living wrapped in cotton wool you start to fall apart, fucking happens quick when you approach middle age too.

If I didn't work around my shit, some of which is work related and some of which was from shit form in the early years I'd never lift a fucking weight.

Also people that do physical jobs. I would say they are much more likely to get injured at work than lifting weights. Usually lifting odd shaped stuff doing things a lot more awkward than lifting a nice barbell.

I know this is the case for me.

Generally with niggling chronic injuries.. you still seem to have the same quality of life with just a little discumfort... if your paid was so bad you could play with your neices i would say there is a larger problem that shouldnt just be "worked" around.

I supposed it depends of the severity of the injury and also it would be individualised as some people tent to understand their bodies more than others.. you can tell which injury you can train through and which you cant