• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

any one try this 12 week challenge

Aussienoob

Bodybuilding.com - 12 Week Daily Trainer With Kris Gethin! - Bodybuilding.com

I've just completed the max's 12 week challenge and enjoy it so much and got some great results

feel free to vote and check out my blogs at Max's - 12 Week Muscle-Up Challenge, Bodybuilding Challenge, Bodybuilding Supplements

if you have not voted then please vote for me just type nick Vasiliadis in completed section and then vote 3 times on me.

Now the above 12 week training plan seems to be getting some great feedback and thinking of doing it .

like some feedback if anyone has done it . also can hack squats be replaced with squats as my gym does not have a hack squat

If it will keep you training consistently then do it. Other than that I won't comment about it, you can easily pick apart most programs.

I have done it, heaps of volume. and some weird shit towards the end. I got jack of it, but I will probably do it again. He talks alot of bro science. but doesn't matter too much.

I did my own diet and skipped a few things now and then ( didn't do any twists) . mate is doing it for the 2nd time and has got good results.

these 12 week challenges are such bs. Half the contestants are usually long term lifters at 15-20% who cut down using clen+T3.

these 12 week challenges are such bs. Half the contestants are usually long term lifters at 15-20% who cut down using clen+T3.

While I would'nt say half of contestants... All of the leading male participants could be suspected of using clen+T3 to me...