• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone ever been to the Saints & Sinners Ball?

Appreciate that.

This is what she decided on:

5119 Burlesque Red Sequin Moulin Rouge Boned Corset Tutu Petticoat Costume M 10 | eBay

5119.jpg

not bad...I liked the sexy dress I picked better ;) lol

Hope you both have a blast CF! You must provide a full report of the nights shennanigans! :)

not bad...I liked the sexy dress I picked better ;) lol

Me too, and she did vasilate for awhile between the two - but she's a big girl and chooses her own way in the end.

Should mention - no hat, veil, or gloves and may or may not wear the tutu. Diamond earrings, necklace and bracelets.

lol

you are indeed a lucky man! But she's a lucky gal too ;)

Thank god no hat...that was perhaps my only concern lol

It's not something I'd wear, but it looks fun and flirty and certainly sparkly enough - with diamonds added....she'll be good and shiny :)

I hope you're not serious! lololol

Of course not. I'm actually a bit lost now...

I had planned golden egyptian headdress, no tunic, thick gold bracelets and a waist belt, roman sandals

greek-mens-costume-Pharaoh-adult.jpg

and some wicked eye make-up ala Young Tut....

egyptian-eye.jpg

but it doesn't really go with her outfit at all... we're gonna look strange together?

and mine's 'Luminescent', but it's not really 'sexy' per se....

That is a conundrum!

The egyptian look won't go with her....

You need a tux, or a variation of a male sex god in a tux!

My suggestion as it's a sparkly theme...or whatever it is. Body glitter will be your friend CF!

A vest like this would be hot. Black bow tie. And silver shorts maybe? Cover you in body glitter. Black top hat if you're feeling daring, with a band of shimmering silver sequins around it?

The 'suit' look would certainly 'go' with her outfit. You could even put a red rose button hole in, to tie in more with her outfit ;)

male butler.jpg

Bella - I appreciate your words and will think on those awhile.

But jezus... he looks like a COMPLETE tool.. :rolleyes:

I'm so fucked....

lolol

Ok ok...I'll keep looking too.

lmao you think? I think he probably is a complete tool. But if you want to 'match' your date....it's going to be harder CF. Otherwise, you can definitely stick with your egyptian theme and just look completely different to her? lol

Has she already bought her costume?? I like this egyptian look. You could look masculine still and luminescent and she could still look sexy...there's loads of them! Gold body glitter.....yeahh boi!

egyptian.jpg

egyptianher.jpg

You'll love this Bella... here's the red boots she's wearing with the corset and G.

ebay

lol I do love it, it's true ;)

Hmmm, well the boots are playful and fun! I'm not a fan of her outfit overall, but then who gives a shit what I think? lol

Have you figured out what you're going to wear along side this corsetted, red patent leather booted hot woman? :)

I've been giving it a LOT of thought... it's a balancing act, as we both know... fag, weirdo, fag, weirdo... I'm going for weirdo.

These shorts:
ViewPicture.aspx

probably teamed with these braces:
$(KGrHqZ,!q0E88giJL!BBPj03Jfb+!~~60_3.JPG

Feet - I'm not sure...

Possibly a bowler hat - she's sequinned burlesque, and the closest I can reasonably get (with my clothes off) is the above.

Try typing 'nude male burlesque' into Google - fuck all. It just isn't 'done'. lol