• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone ever been to the Saints & Sinners Ball?

I've been giving it a LOT of thought... it's a balancing act, as we both know... fag, weirdo, fag, weirdo... I'm going for weirdo.

These shorts:
ViewPicture.aspx

probably teamed with these braces:
$(KGrHqZ,!q0E88giJL!BBPj03Jfb+!~~60_3.JPG

Feet - I'm not sure...

Possibly a bowler hat - she's sequinned burlesque, and the closest I can reasonably get (with my clothes off) is the above.

Try typing 'nude male burlesque' into Google - fuck all. It just isn't 'done'. lol

You sir, are a very brave man!
lol

Bella approves.

wouldwifeyou/10 :D

I'm trying to get here.....

2501821485_053406cace.jpg

but the road is full of potholes for unwary travellers...

;)

I can't believe I missed this! :eek:

I like it.

Get it done candyman ;)

That outfit should be relatively easy to pull off I would imagine? Top hat is cute. lol

Top hat and shorts have arrived - look good.

Need a shave, a tan, 4 more strong workouts, a quick cut, and some braces. :)

Top hat and shorts have arrived - look good.

Need a shave, a tan, 4 more strong workouts, a quick cut, and some braces. :)

Candyman! You and FB have one week!!!!!! :eek:

Are you both organised? Tanning? Cutting? Body glitter sortred? Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lol

How exciting! Pics of said event and the two of you, are also necessary :cool::D

Of course, you realise absolutely no photography by individuals is allowed in the venue itself, being that everyone is in various states of undress?

However, photos from our hotel room are permissable- and postable.

A taster of the FB's outfit, just for you Bella...

fbcostune.jpg

oolala! She looks fabbo! :eek:

hummuna hummuna! lol

No pics in venue makes complete sense.............but I'll be waiting for the one's that are able to be taken! :cool::D

Of course, you realise absolutely no photography by individuals is allowed in the venue itself, being that everyone is in various states of undress?

However, photos from our hotel room are permissable- and postable.

A taster of the FB's outfit, just for you Bella...

fbcostune.jpg

This thread has piqued my interest again, Very nice choice of outfit for your fb candyflip

4 more sleeps!!!

An update on progress/things left to do etc puhlease! :p

(Also, I'm curious, what shoes are YOU going to wear Candyman?) lol I don't know why this has been plaguing me, but it has been...

Coat check will be busy on Saturday night! lol Big thick warm coats for you and the lovely lady! Outfits of dazzling brilliance (& epic hotness) beneath ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't know why I'm so excited! But I am! :D

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't know why I'm so excited! But I am! :D

You are funny. ;)

I think you should be attending this thing!

Update: absolutely no body glitter. That shit gets in EVERYTHING. I occasionaly made that mistake back in my old dancing daze and I'd be at work in meetings on the Monday and people would be noticing it flicking on my eyelids, or stuck to my chin.

I'm not even kissing anyone who has it on - I'll have to use a sheet and they can touch me through that.

the shoes thing is a real conundrum and one I've been pondering myself at length... apparently lots of people wear none. I'm not having that in some dirty old club. I'm thinking low profile trainers?

You are funny. ;)

I think you should be attending this thing!

Update: absolutely no body glitter. That shit gets in EVERYTHING. I occasionaly made that mistake back in my old dancing daze and I'd be at work in meetings on the Monday and people would be noticing it flicking on my eyelids, or stuck to my chin.

I'm not even kissing anyone who has it on - I'll have to use a sheet and they can touch me through that.

the shoes thing is a real conundrum and one I've been pondering myself at length... apparently lots of people wear none. I'm not having that in some dirty old club. I'm thinking low profile trainers?

lmaoooooooo ohhhh that made me laugh! Yes I can imagine the looks (and questions from the brave few) come Monday morning at work and remnants of body glitter is lingering painfully in plain view! lololol Hilarious.

As for shoes, this has been plagueing me also! lol Maybe just some slip on type vans thingys? Or just simple black trainers? Something that doesn't draw the attention that far down? lol

Maybe next year I'll go myself ;)

Yeahhh boi! I am excited! I hope you and your lady friend are! But rug up on the way there! It will be freeeeezing! lol

Maybe just some slip on type vans thingys?

Yes. Have those. Not my favourite shoe to go with an outfit like this, but the alternative as worn by moustachioed hairy gay men across the world appears to be.... rolled white cable knit socks and steel capped black boots.

No. :eek:

Yes. Have those. Not my favourite shoe to go with an outfit like this, but the alternative as worn by moustachioed hairy gay men across the world appears to be.... rolled white cable knit socks and steel capped black boots.

No. :eek:

lol

I agree. Stick to the low profile black trainers or vans. All attention should and will be elsewhere anyway :p

After being banned for prolific posting, I am only posting once on this forum today & I wanted to post to you candyman ;)

I've had a huge wedding weekend, but you & your lady friend were in my thoughts last night! I hope you both had a wonderful time, I'm sure you both looked sensational & you're perhaps in 'recovery' today lol

A full synopsis of the event & pictures would be delicious! :p

Love,
Bella
<3

Sensational candyman!

Your lady friend looked dynamite HAWT! :eek:

And you!!!!! lol Faarrk those little shorts were brave my friend! You looked fantastic! ;)

I'm going to go next year! lol I hope you both had big warm coats! :p

I want stories! Great work Mr! Your ladyfriend is beautiful, I hope (actually, I'm certain) you both had a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat time :)