• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Aussie Pro show

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
2012_ifbb_grand_prix_intro.jpg

Will try and get pics and vids up as they come in!

Looking forward to this show...

Some videos from RX muscle - good watch!

Really good video with Tony:

Tony Doherty Gives A Tour Of His Brunswick Gym

Jewbacca's First Day In Australia

Comp List:

Michael Kefalianos
Beat Meschberger
Branch Warren
Luke Timms
Varinder Singh
Darren Onekawa
Lionel Brown
Omar Deckard
Brandon Curry (TBC)

My pick:

1. Branch
2. Curry - if he is competing
3. Kefalianos

* Very keen to see what Timms brings...could come in 4th-5th!

* thought Wolf was competing? - cant find any info on this.

Last edited:
Yeah Mike K is looking the goods and should be right up there, i have also heard that he could be getting some help wtih his posing and stage presence which will hopefully make a big difference.

Unfortunately cant be there on the Sunday but hoping to get out to the FitX all day Saturday.

Yeah Mike K is looking the goods and should be right up there, i have also heard that he could be getting some help wtih his posing and stage presence which will hopefully make a big difference.

Unfortunately cant be there on the Sunday but hoping to get out to the FitX all day Saturday.

He def needs to improve his posing...def not showing everything he could!

He def needs to improve his posing...def not showing everything he could!

Yeah such a waste to have a physique like that and as well as good conditioning all to have it spoilt with something like posing....

Lets hope he gets this sorted out and i think he could earn his spot at the "O"

Yeah such a waste to have a physique like that and as well as good conditioning all to have it spoilt with something like posing....

Lets hope he gets this sorted out and i think he could earn his spot at the "O"

Do you know how many ppl will get through to the Mr.O...I thought it was only the winner of the show in the smaller shows this year....

But if the winner is say Branch does it go to the 2nd place...considering Branch has already earnt his spot....

Do you know how many ppl will get through to the Mr.O...I thought it was only the winner of the show in the smaller shows this year....

But if the winner is say Branch does it go to the 2nd place...considering Branch has already earnt his spot....

Off the top of my head i dont know, i remeber reading something after last years "O" that i think the criteria for gaining entry has changed, i'll try and dig it up....

UPDATE: Seems like the top 3 get through to qualify, but have found conflicting reports if some of the top 3 have already qualified is goes down the list, some say yes it does while others say not it doesnt, you finish outside the top 3 bad luck......

Still Looking.

Last edited:
MMM yea I knew it had changed...maybe Aussie show is considered one of the bigger IFBB shows nowdays thats why they have the top 3...

Abe won today and got his pro card...must of got everything dialed in! Great work...

From RX muscle:

Lionel Brown- looking harder and drier than I have seen him in a while. He'll do well in this line up. Still soft in the glutes. Really good otherwise.

Omar Deckard- best Omar in a long while too. He's finally put it all together. Always had tons of muscle, but now you can see it. I think Omar really turned it up for this show. Best Omar I can remember.

Mike Kefalianos- always inshape. He's peeled. Striated lats. I havent seen anyone else yet, but I bet he takes second. My critique for mike is his midsection is a bit thick and his glutes are lumpy.

Beat Meschberger- lacking in the legs. Holding some water. He's australian... Making a comeback. Needs more muscle... Good most muscular.

Darryn Onekawa- from New Zealand. Trains at home by himself. Very wide. Dry and in good condition. Crazy Christmas tree.