• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bash at the Beach 3

time spent in a gym could be time spent wif my Son, wen I get home frm work and the gym Im too shattered to spend time being active.
I understand what your saying Breebree and in a perfect world I wouldnt need a gym to feel good about myself.
For me its either Drugs, Drink or Gym. the Gym at least has a positive side effect on my body.
Stops my arse from bouncing off the walls. Just wouldnt mind seeing what direction I can take weight trainning in.
Im glade for guys who can just take it in its stride, but Im a driven man and always need a fullstop on everything.

By the way I read wot your waist size is and damn Girl, you be banging!!!

Well thankyou!

It's interesting hearing you talk about your son.

When I worked at the women's gym, one of the big focuses was teaching mums that it was OK to take time out to exercise and do something for themselves, the whole 'mother guilt'. Makes me realise how much dads are forgotten in the equation. Stupid not to think that men feel guilty as well for spending time away from their families.

Your welcome. when are you gonna treat us to some progress pic's????

I like the gym most of the time, over the last year I have gone from going for the hell of it to just wanting to get done wot Im there for then getting myself back home.
It wasnt so bad wen my Boy was younger but now as he comes into his teenage years I feel I shod be concentrating more on his hobbies and strengths etc, then mine.
He loves to play Rugby union and we are chomping at the bit to get signed up at the local club's cos he missed last years. (Im even tempted to sign up myself, but he said he wont come to the games cos I'll embarrass him,me trying to run around with all the other old men)
But the guilt happens wen I get home and all he's done is sit his arse on the couch or in front of this laptop since he got home.
It wuld be too easy for me to keep having a go at him about motivating himself, but thats unfair if Im not there or too tired to play or throw the ball around wif.
I wish he too could find a liking for lifting cos then we can enjoy something together. My boss has invited me and boy to a father and son orienteering day out with his church, I asked boy and he was keen so looking forward to that.
Today I have DOMS in my legs so Im gonna take him to try and find a mini golf somewhere.

Last edited: