• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BCAA's serving size?

I use Bulknutrients BCAA, orange flavor, 15gram in about 750ml of water and 5 gram Creating consumed between sets during workout, tasts great, and better than plain water, especially after adding a heap of ice cubes.

so has anybody tried the bulk nutrients flavouring? the one for like $5? cause i'm probably gonna get some of that if its any good

haven't tried the flavouring by itsellf just as flavoured bcaa's which have bcaa + citrulliene malate + flavour

the flavouring on its own wont do anything! the citrulliene malate is the thing that makes bcaa mixable.

?? I like the taste of the bn orange one. Its pretty bland.

Tastes better than the optimum nutrition one.

My bn order is at the postoffice , will pick it up later and see what the raspberry flavour tastes like.

BN Lime seems ok (just had a spoonfull directly), haven't tried in water yet, but i might since its a very fine powder and flies up the inside of my nose dry :)

I purchased nobullsupplements BCA's. I'm sure theres something wrong with the batch because it is meant to be falvoured although it seems more like it is plain BCA's. I send them an email in reguards to this

What does it say on the packet it came in??

The BN orange is quite nice to drink, I mainly like it as it adds some flavour to the water I drink during my workout, not sure it does anything, but if it does even better:)

I purchased nobullsupplements BCA's. I'm sure theres something wrong with the batch because it is meant to be falvoured although it seems more like it is plain BCA's. I send them an email in reguards to this

Someone on here posted a review on that product before and basically said the same thing, taste was crap basically.

Back when I was using unflavoured BCAA's I just mixed it in with cordial. Doesn't completely mask the shite taste, but you get used to it.

Someone on here posted a review on that product before and basically said the same thing, taste was crap basically.

Back when I was using unflavoured BCAA's I just mixed it in with cordial. Doesn't completely mask the shite taste, but you get used to it.

Thanks heaps, it works fine. Might as well be taking rasperry xtend ;)

The mixed fruit BCAA from power supplements isnt too bad... Tastes like flat/off red bull... Good enough for me, just mix it up then leave it in the fridge over night to get rid of the frothy crap.

Why the fuck don't No Bull put directions on their BCAA bags?
What am I, a mind reader? No scoop. No nutritional panel. No directions. No bull. Well done.

Why torture yourself.

Buy protein from No Bull, it's what they do best.

Buy BCAA's and Creatine and Pre workout and what ever else you want from BN.

Another vote for Bulk Nutrients BCAA's, switched over when I ran out of Xtend during my 2011 bodybuilding prep.

Surprised I haven't seen a mention of Mega Dosing in here, although I think that was just a ploy by Scivation a few years ago to get people buying more Xtend, certainly didn't hurt their business!

I got bulk nutrients at Xmas and it was awesome! Thought I'd try no bull since I was purchasing other stuff from them. Its nice in strong cordial.

Another vote for Bulk Nutrients BCAA's, switched over when I ran out of Xtend during my 2011 bodybuilding prep.

Surprised I haven't seen a mention of Mega Dosing in here, although I think that was just a ploy by Scivation a few years ago to get people buying more Xtend, certainly didn't hurt their business!

I tried the BN stuff before Xmas, found it really watery compared to xtend or maybe I used too much water