• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Beez 2013 Body Transformation Contest

beez

Thought after a few years of mucking around I should finally start a thread to get motivated to up the ante.

My lifting history isn't much to write about. On and of through the years without much consistency due to hectic work schedule but now work has gotten a lot easier, but for the last year and half was on the SS workout for a bit. last two months started more hypertrophy workouts. Never done 1rm's but currently my lifts would be:
Bench: 127X5
Squat: 135X5
DL: 195X5
Db Row:65X7
OH Press: 90X5

other stats: Height 5'9
Weight: 106kg

My squat is pitiful but I do go atg, I'm hoping with more consistency it'll get higher. Bench could be better if I learn how to position my legs for support as right now I just put them down with no drive to help, also recurring pain in my left pec near my shoulders stops me from going heavier and a old broken left wrist means I wear gloves with a wrist strap. I hope proper technique can help it. Deadlifts are with a belt, also hoping to go higher. Db rows are limited due to the db's only go up to 65kg and bb rows hurt my left wrist as do OH Presses but I do what I can.

Goals this year would be get stronger and leaner and build up my tiny back. Not thinking i'll get ripped or anything as I enjoy my food to much but I think there's a lot to be gained by watching what I eat. Training wise I've split it into upper and lower days followed by a day of. Still start of with the core SS lifts and leave the curls and flies etc. for last with more reps for those.

Feel free to drop advice anytime please :)

Photos to come.

I can't wait to indulge over there after spending 3 months on a restricted diet!!
Makes a good incentive plan!!