• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best PreWO Supp for Weights and Cardio

Niadh

Hi Guys
My first post here. Apologies if this is old ground but I was wondering what your thoughts are on the best supp for weights and cardio. I have been using Purple Wraath for both but I don't seem to get the energy I was expecting. I was thinking of getting White Flood instead for weights but my research indicates it may not be good for cardio. I do HIIT so need something that is good for 20 mins ie not necessarily endurance orientated. Also I use creatine post workout so don't want any creatine in the pre workout supp hence why I looked at White Flood.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks

I always thought the best supp for lifting weights was lifting weights and maybe eating, that's what I heard anyway.

Used to take White Flood, grape I think, and it worked well. I used to have half servings because I hated the flavour of a full serve. Pretty sure it's still unavailable for import from the states and pretty expensive here.Now I have 80-100mg caffeine and some Powerade powder Pre Training.

Just make sure to get druggy scales if you get caffeine and read it properly, the first time I used it I thought I put 50mg in my shake but actually put 500mg in... Was just a little wired after that lol

Used to take White Flood, grape I think, and it worked well. I used to have half servings because I hated the flavour of a full serve. Pretty sure it's still unavailable for import from the states and pretty expensive here.Now I have 80-100mg caffeine and some Powerade powder Pre Training.

Just make sure to get druggy scales if you get caffeine and read it properly, the first time I used it I thought I put 50mg in my shake but actually put 500mg in... Was just a little wired after that lol

Same. Took 250mg of DMAA once, kinda turned me of it for awhile.

I'm note for pre work outs but been taking optimum nutrition amino energy lately its pretty good