• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best protein you have had - hands down?

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Last edited:
BSN Syntha 6 Choc
GNC Choc whey

No other comes close to replicating these delicious tasting powders... NOTHING.
Unfortunately too pricey so I don't buy them.

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto

I am but supp threads always turn into eat steak or drink milk.
Supp-le-ment.

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto

I have tried bugger all of the commercial brands, but i would say one of the best was Max's, but since then it has all been Cell Biology, Protein Direct, Bulk Nutirents and Fitness Central

i got bn - pina colada it was good first 2 kg but now it just tastes too sweet and disgusting to be honest, i gotta get through another 3 kg lmao, then i am on home run with banana and wpi no flavour with milo.

i litterally have to block my nose to scull down the pina colada wpc now.

I remember getting Weiders Mega Mass 2000 vanilla in the 80's tasted like heaven.

More recently Maxe's

Tried most BN flavours and gave up trying loved No Bull Mango wpi, but we all know how that ended not much protein in that stuff so probably does not qualify as protein powder:mad:

Still have some BN wpc left about 1 kg vanilla won't be getting any more.

Might keep an eye on this thread and try some of the better tasting ones.

I love the taste of most brands protein, I get sick of any flavour after about a month so I keep a few different brands and flavours on hand. peanut butter would be my favourite flavour in general seeing as I'm a peanut butter addict.

I have tried bugger all of the commercial brands, but i would say one of the best was Max's, but since then it has all been Cell Biology, Protein Direct, Bulk Nutirents and Fitness Central

Max's old Hydroxyphase protein - bought it when I was cutting HAHA - saw Luke Wood on the page and thought shit I gotta buy this (was about 16) - thats when they still came in tins :p - now that protein was one of the best I have ever tried - thanks for reminding me lol

I can remeber Cell Biology being pretty good also.