• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Big Gut

05yr1

Hi,l am just wondering ,l have just started out at the gym things seam to be ok not happy with the program. But l have the trainer for to more two sessions, hopeing they will add more work outs eating heaps more put on 3kgs but its gone to my guts had to go back a hole so my belt fits. But when l eat it not going anywhere but to my guts is that nomal when l put my watch on its the same no tighter on my wrist. Trying to get to 80kgs.

Thanks Shane.

Being a trademan [painter] and only have smoko 1 break a day, finding time to eat is hard. Breakfast l have bowl of uncle tobys Plus[fullcream milk] coffee and just before l walk out door l make a mass gainer pro xtreme shake. 9.00am we have smoko l have a ham and chesse on white bread, 2 hard boiled eggs a peace of cake and a green apple. About 12.00 l will sneck in iced breaker[flavored milk] and a small hand full dried apricots, 1.30pm a small tin of tuna 2.30 go to gym come home make a protein shake, grab a handfull of raw peanuts. Dinner chicken or steak and vegs and just before l go to bed have some cottage chesse and a protein shake.

as dave has mentioned cut yopur calories back alittle, not that it seams your eating alot???

Also if your using protien/ mass gainer shakes because of lack of eating time??? Maybe try and up your fibre intake , even if your adding a table spoon of say benifibre to each shake at the least.

, chicken/beef mince/tuna + vegies and carbs for smoko, for lunch bring I'd be bringing for smoko: beef mince, rice, beans, corn, carrot. Lunch: Chicken breast, brocolli, peas, beans, carrots. Arvo snack in the car: 2 tins tuna, carrot, beans.

Hope it helps!

Nic.[/QUOTE]

Mate how do you keep it warm,most job site do not have stoves or micowaves

If you work commercial/construction you normally get all the facilities, pie earners, microwaves, fridges etc!
Posted via Mobile Device

similar to Nic, i have more diet specific diet advice...

When it comes to eating, there are a few principal things to take into consideration. Amount, quality, time & how your body manages food. Have you ever looked at a lion who consistently has large meals...and wont eat for longer periods than 2-3 hours, perhaps it'll be 8 hours, maybe even the next day!? What he's worked out is that he needs to have a large meal of quality nutrients to tie him over till his next meal appears (at the local watering hole...).

I"m doing a lot of reading onto this. You could always take this approach. When you've got a larger than usual time span between meals, you could always eat a larger meal to tie you over in the mean time.

i'll get you some substantial data when i have the time. i'm off to work......