• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Biggest Single Ply bench in Oz.....ever

PTC

I think this may be the biggest single ply bench in Australia ever.

Steve Pritchard did 300kg recently, which as far as I know was a record.

Sean Bostock did 305kg at the CAPO Southern State Titles today, here is the vid

If someone else has done more in competition, apologies

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAKlRLB3yug]YouTube - PTC, CAPO, Sean Bostock 305kg single ply[/ame]

He's done 335kg multiply

He is great mates with Steve Pritchard. I think he wanted to beat his bench

To show what a true gentleman he is, he said it doesnt compare with Steves because of where Steve has to touch in the IPF

Steve has him by 10kg raw, Sean does 230kg and Steve 240kg.

I should add that Adrian Tullo locked out 232.5kg yesterday, got red lighted for bar dip on the press. That was raw.

Monster bench. Surely there is about 5 or 6 sizes between the size of the back of his shirt and the front. May as well be open back. I've trained with Brostock at ESP. The man is crazy. He was Front Box Squatting 200 for reps.

SFW