• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BN flavours

Not gonna happen. If it was it would've already IMO.

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto

The strawberry is a bit bland too imo.

Def agree with the cookies and cream. I won't be getting that one anymore!

Interested to see how the pina colada one stacks up. I sure hope it's not gonna be like a mild coconutty milk!

I don't think it will happen, it's the only thing that stops me buying all my protein from BN, and what had me buying No Bull protein.......but we all know how that ended:rolleyes:

I have always bought 5kg in 1kg bags of different flavours.... i just put it into the shipping institutions.

Perhaps they could add an "extra-flavor" product line - a little less protein percentage but it tastes like an orgasm/flavor explosion. I'll take the O every time.

Great idea!!

May be have flavour options, mild, standard, strong, as everyone is different, I think all BN flavours are way too weak, and I have tried most, some I can not even taste especially when mixed to spec.

I do realise the logistics of that would probably make it 'too hard', but we can always dream.

I don't understand why in 2013, there are still protein powders out there that don't taste like heaven.

Great idea!!

May be have flavour options, mild, standard, strong, as everyone is different, I think all BN flavours are way too weak, and I have tried most, some I can not even taste especially when mixed to spec.

I do realise the logistics of that would probably make it 'too hard', but we can always dream.

I don't understand why in 2013, there are still protein powders out there that don't taste like heaven.

Well i think Bn tries to offer the highest purity in their supps, and thats the reason why the flavor is not too strong. But I think a second flavor-based line (three would be unrealistic) would be awsome!

Its just protein, what more do you expect from a company that supplies pure (proven pure, not some knock off generic protein brand) cheap protein that tastes great. Bunch of fussy fancy lads, haha.

They do a shitload for their customers in guarenteeing quality, returns on faulty items etc, supporting the sport and community with contests, sponsorship of events etc.

The least you could do would be to stop whinging that the taste isnt strong enough. Go buy some $200/kg hyperisowheyprotein with 8 types of creatine and hyper anabolic switch activators then.

Hey Bulk Nutrients, would the Pina Colada protein mix well with white rum?

Its just protein, what more do you expect from a company that supplies pure (proven pure, not some knock off generic protein brand) cheap protein that tastes great. Bunch of fussy fancy lads, haha.

They do a shitload for their customers in guarenteeing quality, returns on faulty items etc, supporting the sport and community with contests, sponsorship of events etc.

The least you could do would be to stop whinging that the taste isnt strong enough. Go buy some $200/kg hyperisowheyprotein with 8 types of creatine and hyper anabolic switch activators then.

Hey Bulk Nutrients, would the Pina Colada protein mix well with white rum?

BN ftw.

I'm a simple guy; vanilla kicks ass!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I find the cookies and cream bag smells amazing when you open it, but once mixed with milk, doesn't taste as strong as I'd like.

Choc mint is perfect.

Banana is good, maybe a fraction weak.

Chocolate is awesome. Good go-to flavour.

Pina colada is nice. Quiet sweet. Can easily mix with 400ml of milk and still have plenty of taste. Would prefer this to be tamed down personally. Can taste more pineapple than coconut myself. The smell of an open bag reminds me of whizz fizz.

BN Vanilla never lets ya down.
But, I am mixing BN C&C and Choc Casein post workout... Which is just amazing!

Agree with the other posts as well that C&C is a little weak.

im still using bags from over 12 months ago - maybe the flavors have changed?

I always mix 2 scoops with mabey 400ml of water and i find some cane be way to sweet

Also, 1 scoop is NOT 30g, its 25g when scooped up and leveled out.

so two scoops is 50g not 60g as per many think

Hi McKwl,

Yes, it will happen. We estimate this to be by the end of the year. Prediction is around Christmas time.

Thank you.

Since it it still a bit away before end of the year, is it possible to make a 5kg order and buy the extra 1kg bags and order different flavours. Will this fix up the cost. I am getting low and need to get an order soon.
Cheers