• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bodybuilder can't live without anabolics despite suffering a cyst

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
'Steroids are fantastic, I don't even mind the side effects': Bodybuilder can't live without anabolics despite suffering a cyst the size of a tennis ball and losing his job thanks to 'roid rage'

Oli Smith claims Class C drugs help him have sex until he 'passes out'
23-year-old carpet fitter can bench-press 5st more than body weight
Wants to 'lift heavy weights, eat food and be a wild animal' on steroids
They're illegal to possess with intent to supply, but legal for personal us

A 23-year-old bodybuiler who spends £400 a month on anabolic steroids has revealed how he cannot live without them - despite suffering a cyst bigger than a tennis ball.
Carpet fitter Oli Smith, of Halesowen, West Midlands, claims the potentially-deadly steroids help him have sex until he ‘passes out’, and he can bench-press almost 5st more than his body weight.
He said that he wants to ‘lift heavy weights, have sex, eat food and be a wild animal’ while on the steroids, which are illegal to possess with intent to supply - but legal to own for personal use.

article-2612494-1D51BD6600000578-266_634x449.jpg

+6

Workout: Carpet fitter Oli Smith, of Halesowen, West Midlands, claims the potentially-deadly steroids help him have sex until he 'passes out', and he can bench-press almost five stone more than his body weight

article-2612494-1D51BD5A00000578-321_634x421.jpg

+6

Dangerous: He said that he wants to 'lift heavy weights, have sex, eat food and be a wild animal' while on the steroids, which are illegal to possess with intent to supply - but legal to own for personal use

Mr Smith told The Sun: ‘Apart from the side-effects you feel fantastic. In a club you feel like the biggest, strongest, best-looking, most powerful man in the world.’
But he added that he developed painful hard lumps in his bottom after injecting it with the drugs twice a week, and grew a ‘cyst that was bigger than a tennis ball’ when injecting his shoulder.

[h=4]More...[/h]

Doctors told Mr Smith to get the cyst removed - which would have meant cutting away part of the muscle - but instead he drew out the liquid himself with a syringe, reported the newspaper.
He also developed hard tissue in his breasts, and was told by medics that he needed an operation for that too. But he got hold of tamoxifen, which is used to treat breast cancer, and ‘that sorted it out’.

article-2612494-1D51BD4500000578-433_306x423.jpg

+6

article-2612494-1D51BD5100000578-316_306x423.jpg

+6

Change Mr Smith, 23, is pictured (left) before he embarked on using steroids, and at the gym now (right)

article-2612494-1D51BD6100000578-295_634x421.jpg

+6

Painful: Mr Smith said he developed hard lumps in his bottom after injecting it with the drugs twice a week, and grew a 'cyst that was bigger than a tennis ball' when injecting his shoulder

He was not discouraged from steroids despite the side-effects, and still refuses to stop taking them.

Mr Smith has been using steroids since he was 17 - shortly after starting at the gym when he left school at 16 - and doubled his weight from 7st to 14st in three years, reported The Sun.

While steroids can enhance performance by increasing muscle mass and decreasing fat, they can also lead to lower sperm count, breast development and overgrowth of the forehead.
And Mr Smith told The Sun: ‘Aggression is one of the main problems. I lost my first job because I pushed over my team leader. I wasn't at all aware of how it happened. I had a blackout.’
Some 60,000 people in Britain aged between 16 and 59 are said by medical guidance body the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence to have used steroids over the past year.

article-2612494-1D51BD5500000578-417_634x422.jpg

+6

Concerns: While steroids can enhance performance by increasing muscle mass and decreasing fat, they can also lead to lower sperm count, breast development and overgrowth of the forehead

Earlier this month an inquest in Bradford heard how an obsessive bodybuilder who suffered two heart attacks and three strokes because of his massive intake of anabolic steroids died aged just 20

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ring-cyst-size-tennis-ball.html#ixzz305cDxh15
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Fitness fanatic Oli Cooney had been told by doctors when he was 18 that he was putting his life at risk if he did not limit his weightlifting but he refused to listen - and told family he was ‘invincible’.
Prices vary, but anabolic steroids cost about £20 for 100 tablets - and are also available in liquid form, the drug advice website Frank says.

The abuse of steroids was highlighted in 2010 when relatives of Raoul Moat said the 37-year-old ex-nightclub bouncer, who went on a shooting spree in Northumberland, was addicted to the muscle-building drugs and prone to 'unpredictable' eruptions of anger.
Increased aggression and violent episodes among anabolic steroid users have been documented across the world since the 1970s by researchers examining what is sometimes labelled 'roid rage'.
Experts have also highlighted how a disturbing number of bodybuilders have been involved in murders compared with other sportsmen.
In 1998, an article in the US magazine Sports Illustrated highlighted the large number of bodybuilders jailed for killings compared with other athletes.
One well-known case is that of former Mr Universe Bertil Fox, who was convicted of the murders of his girlfriend and her mother on the Caribbean island of St Kitts in 1998.

Read more:

For the record, prices in the UK at the moment are roughly £30 per vial.
He spends
£400 a month on steroids apparently. Lets say he got ripped off that's 10 vials a month. The average strength is 200mg/ml. So 2g per vial and 20g/month or 5g/week

Is he really on 5g weekly? lol

Maybe he forgot to workout...to busy eating, having sex till he passes out and being a wild animal...

- 400 quid a month on juice - rubbish. They cheap as over there and highly accessible.
- trains in jeans... nuff said.
- Loses job and blames juice when he was probably always a bit of a prick. Just has an excuse now.
- Should change name to OIL Smith. :cool:

not to mention he looks like crap, though the fact that he got cysts and gyno would suggest that he knew little to nothing to start with.

It's a sad state of affairs when a young bloke of 23 needs drugs to have sex till he passes out.
I don't know about you guys but I was a walking erection at 23 years of age

For the record, prices in the UK at the moment are roughly £30 per vial.
He spends
£400 a month on steroids apparently. Lets say he got ripped off that's 10 vials a month. The average strength is 200mg/ml. So 2g per vial and 20g/month or 5g/week

Is he really on 5g weekly? lol

no its not.

"Concerns: While steroids can enhance performance by increasing muscle mass and decreasing fat, they can also lead to lower sperm count, breast development and overgrowth of the forehead" lol what?

It's a sad state of affairs when a young bloke of 23 needs drugs to have sex till he passes out.
I don't know about you guys but I was a walking erection at 23 years of age

More likely to need drugs to get it to go down.

Just got a syringe and drew the liquid out of a cyst cause he didnt want to lose the muscle... now thats keen.

So not only is he giving steroids a worst name, but he is looking shit at the same time. Sweet damn.