• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

bovine colostrum and sheep's placenta

Matt

on paper these seem like great supps as they're high in IGF and gonadotropins, but does anyone know how effective they are? are there any studies to show how much of these positive growth factors are actually usable after consuming these supps?

You've been training training for less than 2 years.......

Do you really think that you need to be eating a fucking sheeps placenta to get you to the next level?

A wise man one said, "stop majoring in the minor shit".

on paper these seem like great supps as they're high in IGF and gonadotropins, but does anyone know how effective they are? are there any studies to show how much of these positive growth factors are actually usable after consuming these supps?

??? Yeah great. Lol.

Have never got into the colostrum supp thing. I have seen plenty of the real stuff with dumb little calves that won't suck and colostrum is nasty shit. It obviously won't hurt you but I think it's a gimmick and agree with Sticky.

Put your money into steak, good protein, good fats (if it's grass fed) and we know it works.

If you want the real gains I heard a stack of placenta, goat testicle and cow anus is better than roids.

How do you cook your cow anus Bazza? Crumb it like calamari? I imagine the texture would be similar too. Lots of cows in a cup of cow calamari.

placenta_helper.jpg

TOM_CRUISE_PLACENTA_1.jpg