• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

bovine colostrum and sheep's placenta

We actually collect all the first milk after calving to feed to new born calves because it is like a wonder drug to them. Higher survival, higher growth rates, less disease. I also have a digital tester to test all the colostrum because some is much more potent than others.

Sounds good?? The catch is even in calves they can only absorb the antibodies for the first 24 hours of life. After that it is just high protein and energy milk and the befits are lost.

Without seeing any research, if colostrum is only useful to calves in the first 24 hours i doubt it will be useful to adult humans.

Well it's the same concept as colostrum from any mother of any animal species who's just given birth. Colostrum has antibodies that create a sturdy immune system, which in turn makes babies of all the animal kingdom, less prone to fatality from disease or infection.

My advice? Hang out at the maternity ward and get some warm human boob colostrum, which in itself may seem weird to some, but alot less weird than cow colostrum....

Thanks to Bazza20 for the only ACTUAL feedback in the entire thread.
To the rest of you, thanks for your pointless drivel. I was merely looking into something to add to my diet that could have potential to increase gains because of the high levels of IGF-1 and Gonadotropins compared to other foods. Did you actually read the initial post? Or did you decide that trolling was the best way forward?
Is it not reasonable to think that if steroid users take HCG to preserve their natural test levels on a cycle (or to help restore them after a cycle) then a food high in Gonadotropin (which is pretty much the same thing) would have the potential to have a similar effect, provided it could actually be properly utilized by the body when consumed orally?
Stop being a bunch of closed-minded fucks n try to think outside the box a little.

And for those of you ranting on about diet, I consume 4-6 eggs, 300-400g of round steak (or extra lean mince), 300-350g chicken breast, krill oil n flaxseed oil everyday, along with plenty of good vegetable and grain sources of carbs. I think my diet is pretty good compared to A LOT of people at my level of training, but thanks for automatically assuming I have no idea wtf I'm doing.

Thanks to Bazza20 for the only ACTUAL feedback in the entire thread.
To the rest of you, thanks for your pointless drivel. I was merely looking into something to add to my diet that could have potential to increase gains because of the high levels of IGF-1 and Gonadotropins compared to other foods. Did you actually read the initial post? Or did you decide that trolling was the best way forward?
Is it not reasonable to think that if steroid users take HCG to preserve their natural test levels on a cycle (or to help restore them after a cycle) then a food high in Gonadotropin (which is pretty much the same thing) would have the potential to have a similar effect, provided it could actually be properly utilized by the body when consumed orally?
Stop being a bunch of closed-minded fucks n try to think outside the box a little.

And for those of you ranting on about diet, I consume 4-6 eggs, 300-400g of round steak (or extra lean mince), 300-350g chicken breast, krill oil n flaxseed oil everyday, along with plenty of good vegetable and grain sources of carbs. I think my diet is pretty good compared to A LOT of people at my level of training, but thanks for automatically assuming I have no idea wtf I'm doing.

Dude, I'm the one who told you to buy steak and it had nothing to do with your current diet. It was because $ for $ steak will be of more benefit to you.

I think bovine colostrum is bullshit designed to part suckers from their money. Sticky, Bazza and I all pretty much said that before the thread went off track, which is fair enough once the question has been answered three different times.

If your diet is that high in protein now, then colostrum will do nothing for you at all except make your urine expensive. Forget it

Matt, in all seriousness, the gains vs cost will be negligible given your training experience.

I'd get the diet 100% in check, the training down pat, and let years of it do the rest. You're in the infancy stages of lifting, they're great. You'll make plenty of gains just with this at the forefront.

If you've got cash to splash and want to include it, by all means. Not necessary, however.

The supplement and fitness industries know there are millions of people looking for that magic pill. And they also know a fool and their money are easily parted.

99% of the time, you can get all the nutrition you need from a good diet, no matter how hard you work out.

The supplement and fitness industries know there are millions of people looking for that magic pill. And they also know a fool and their money are easily parted.

99% of the time, you can get all the nutrition you need from a good diet, no matter how hard you work out.

Absolutely, and then i''ve also recently heard trainers telling clients they need to take x supp and y supp because food these days is completely void of nutrition. Latest I heard was oranges contain no vitamin C, and milk bought from the shops has no nutritional benefit what so ever.

Oh really? Please, tell me, where'd you get that information from? Have you taken it to a lab for rigorous testing? Or has some witch doctor crank (ie; Dr. Mercola, who is trying to sell you his bullshit) told you the contrary?

Find me an orange with no Vitamin C, and I'll hand you my most prized possessions on a platter (my left and right nut, that is).