• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Brandon Lilly Seminar

Sumo

Really rapt to announce Brandon Lilly will be holding a seminar at Muscle Pit on Sunday the 18th of August 2013 at Muscle Pit. Brandon is the creator of The Cube Method. He has totalled Elite in 5 weight classes in gear and another 4 weight classes raw (220, 242, 275, 308, and SHW gear, and 220, 242, 308, and SHW raw). He has trained at Guerrilla Squad Barbell, Westside Barbell, Lexen Xtreme, and now trains out of Berea Barbell in Kentucky. He has competed in bodybuilding, strongman, and powerlifting. Tickets $150.00 and is limited to 30 spots…

Please contact Henry Day on 0401 579 419 to secure your place

Last edited:
If you haven't paid for the Brandon Lilly Seminar yet please get your money to Henry ASAP

Brandon's lifting at the CAPO Nationals 2013 in Hobart was very impressive (especially seeing it live on the platform). He managed to post a Raw 1,015kg total at the event fairly comfortably. Brandon is a very humble guy and very approachable so if you are looking to learn from one of the best then the Brandon Lilly seminar this Sunday at Muscle Pit is a must attend event.

Last edited:
Brandon Lilly is pretty excited about the seminar as can be seen from his post on the Muscle Pit facebook
"What's up everyone? Fresh off competition I am looking forward to this weekend where it will be completely hands on, no holds barred seminar. I am completely stoked for this event" - Brandon Lilly
I managed to speak to Brandon at the CAPO Nationals and he is an incredibly knowledgeable lifter who is genuinely eager to help people improve their lifts.</SPAN>

Eric Powerlifter Talmant
Alex Powell unless you are being sarcastic then your comment is uncalled for. Delete it and apologize to Brandon Lilly. The guy gives more and does more for the sport than you can possibly imagine. Comments like this reflect just how poor of an individual you are.

Corey Millar
YouTube hero Alex P, top job. Douche

I asked him if he'd be covering which bench shirts are best hidden
Of course, everyone apart from Brandon Lilly blew the fuck up. Probably because he has a sense of humour and isn't a total jackass

I asked him if he'd be covering which bench shirts are best hidden
Of course, everyone apart from Brandon Lilly blew the fuck up. Probably because he has a sense of humour and isn't a total jackass

Did he tell you which one?
Hehe

haha, I wish I was going
I wouldn't ask him in person though. Jokes over the internets are one thing but he's flown a long way to get here and I'd rather spend my 1 question on something more worthwhile

haha, I wish I was going
I wouldn't ask him in person though. Jokes over the internets are one thing but he's flown a long way to get here and I'd rather spend my 1 question on something more worthwhile

Very thoughtful 0ni

I don't even know what I'd ask him
I'd probably ask him for a decent first steroid cycle lol

It has to be something that you can't just google and find easily that his experience is helpful with
Incline or decline bench? May as well ask him if he prefers to drink antifreeze or bleach

The Brandon Lilly Seminar will start at 9.30am on Sunday 18th August at the Muscle Pit (25 Crawford Street - Cannington). Bring training gear and paper and pen. If you haven't paid yet please organise with Henry ASAP (mobile - 0401 579 419).