• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bron's 2012 Transformation

I know the countdown for the wedding is on! (a very exciting time for you both) and you're gorgeous regardless, but I guess you have some extra motivation too ;)

Good luck bron :)

Tuesday 03/06/2012

Omg it's been over 4 months since I weighed in.

Ok so here is the really sad thing, it's probably been that long since I have really trained.

So I weighed in yesterday 02/07/2012 at 67.9kgs that's a gain of 3.1kgs since my last post :(

Oh well I'm (hopefully) back to training and now that big Jim is back to working normal hours, eating right aswell.

Ok here we go....

You'll be right, there will be a bit of water weight in there!
You'll be back on track in no time :)

Thanks girls, yes the race to not only to our wedding but we have 2 really good mates of big Jim's getting married and his brother also in early 2013 so we wanna look as good as possible for those too.

I'm hoping that cause I don't feel like I have put that much on but I'm very bloated around the stomach and love handles area :(

I guess only time and hard work will tell.