• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bron's 2012 Transformation

the conflicted flipflopping that i have re; obsessing / not caring about the scales is over. im going by measurements and body fat only now. today i wore a skirt that i last wore when i was 78-82 kilos. fits fine. i couldnt do the zip up a a few months ago, but my weight is the same now as it was then.

You had a good weightloss your first week, watch the numbers fall from here :)

Hmm fingers crossed. I know I don't have to lose alot but I still wanna get down to at least 60kgs and would be extatic to get down to 57kgs.

the conflicted flipflopping that i have re; obsessing / not caring about the scales is over. im going by measurements and body fat only now. today i wore a skirt that i last wore when i was 78-82 kilos. fits fine. i couldnt do the zip up a a few months ago, but my weight is the same now as it was then.
It's been a month since I entered the comp. I'm the same weight I was then (lost a little between my entry and NYD, have been building back up since then) but I'm now fitting into pants that wouldn't zip up a month ago. Feels good.

It's been a month since I entered the comp. I'm the same weight I was then (lost a little between my entry and NYD, have been building back up since then) but I'm now fitting into pants that wouldn't zip up a month ago. Feels good.

Yeah I get where you guys are coming from, and I can still see the difference but I wanna see the numbers go down too.

Saturday 28/01/2012

Weighed in yesterday at 66kgs. That equals a weight gain of 300grams :(

Hopefully being back on full training next week will help the weight loss.

Saturday 28/01/2012

Weighed in yesterday at 66kgs. That equals a weight gain of 300grams :(

Hopefully being back on full training next week will help the weight loss.
300g is a chicken breast fillet! Don't worry, could be muscle, could be water, your doing great keep at it!:cool:

Saturday 04/02/2012

Weighed in this morning at 65.7kgs again weight loss of 300grams.

Just can not get past this weight :(

Saturday 04/02/2012

Weighed in this morning at 65.7kgs again weight loss of 300grams.

Just can not get past this weight :(

It will come, if your diet and exercise have been good you have nothing to worry about. Women fluctuate and plateau and nothing will stop it. Stay consistent and patient, the scale is a number and your results should be measured by the beautiful image you are aquiring. :)

It will come, if your diet and exercise have been good you have nothing to worry about. Women fluctuate and plateau and nothing will stop it. Stay consistent and patient, the scale is a number and your results should be measured by the beautiful image you are aquiring. :)

It's just frustrating, eating really healthy and training my ass off and still not getting anywhere.

I can't really notice to much change in my shape either :(

Bron - I know exactly how you feel!!! I feel like that alot :( - but keep your head up and keep pushing through! Im sure it will be worth it in the long run!

Thanks guys for your comments, good to know other people are feeling the same.

We don't have easy access to Dexa scans in SA so all I have is what the scales say and what I look like.

I'm hoping that the no weight loss is due to mussel gain but really have no way of knowing for sure. I guess I just hve to keep going and hope for the best.

Saturday 11/02/2012

Weight update- weighed in thismorning at 64.8kgs total loss of 900grams

OMG I have finally cracked the 65kg mark woohoo

Tuesday 03/06/2012

Omg it's been over 4 months since I weighed in.

Ok so here is the really sad thing, it's probably been that long since I have really trained.

So I weighed in yesterday 02/07/2012 at 67.9kgs that's a gain of 3.1kgs since my last post :(

Oh well I'm (hopefully) back to training and now that big Jim is back to working normal hours, eating right aswell.

Ok here we go....