• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Nurtrients Flavor Review WPC WPI

M

MRKLZE

Hi, due to the saga in the last thread, I've cleaned this up and made it simple. Just a personal review of all flavors for WPI and WPC from Bulk Nutrients.

I will also point out that their postage times were excellent. :)

Pros:
- Fast postage
- Professional product and excellent site that was easy to navigate
- Good prices
- Excellent Flavors that don't taste like lollies (nobull supps) they taste very close to name brand expensive stuff!
- Good mixability

Cons:
- Can't split flavors. Can only pay for 1kg or 2kg packs to get two flavors. 5kg packs only come in one flavor. This is a little annoying as the flavors are so good it would be awesome to have several at your disposal for big orders. Maybe a future possibility?

Bulk Nutrients Taste Review

WPC (All with 200ml skim milk)

Chocolate WPC I’ve ammended this review after having some more. Maybe taste buds were off a little first time. It’s ok, but nothing exciting or new and did clump a bit, perhaps due to the flavoring as the other WPC don’t clump. Not as nice with water.

Vanilla -
It's pretty nice and vanilla'ish but I think I was spoiled by the C&C! Try both to see which you prefer. This mixed well with milk and is a very solid flavor.

Choc Mint – Although I did not like the chocolate, I quite like this one! Go figure. The mint flavor and chocolate are pretty even and don’t overpower each other. It leaves a nice freshness to your mouth too. I will note that this is on the money for Choc Mint flavoring, some companies get it really wrong and go spastic with the mint but this is good. It's similar to peppermint chocolate, which is what you want. No major clumping either.

Strawberry
WPC -Tastes good. Better than some other companies strawberry. Nice strawberry'ish taste. No clumping. I feel this would also be fine with water. Solid flavor to try a sample or a 1KG bag of, can't see anyone being disappointed with it.

Banana WPC – Tastes nice and thick and Banana’ish. No clumping. Quite a nice flavor as I’ve tried a few Banana proteins before and this is on the money. It tastes fairly close to real banana too so points for that! Would be fine with water too.

Cookies and Cream - Ignoring the name, it tastes pretty darn good. It's more of a creamy vanilla type flavor. Nice and sweet, tastes like I'm having something very naughty. It's thick and mixed pretty well. This is better than vanilla, despite there being not much cookie taste. This so far I think is my favorite one!

Pina Colada WPC -
Tastes like a sort of tropical drink, hard to explain but it's nice! Mixes well, no clumping. This is a surprise flavor for me, I'd recommend trying it out. Sometimes people get afraid of strange sounding flavors but this is solid stuff! Should be good with cold water too.

To be Continued..... (WPI)

Last edited: