• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk nutrients pre-workout

good for you BN. I like the sounds of this. You'll have my dollar. Are you able to elaborate on the new pre-workout, I assume one will be a non-stim?

Hi LPS,

Not when details at this stage are not really finalised and no product actually made up just yet. Of course as time goes on and this becomes more clearer, we will reveal a bit more.

Thank you for your interest.

what is in this 'craze' that gives you the kick in the face buzz? excessive amounts of caffeine?

I loved BN's preworkout when it had good 'ol DMAA in it..

what is in this 'craze' that gives you the kick in the face buzz? excessive amounts of caffeine?

I loved BN's preworkout when it had good 'ol DMAA in it..

Craze does not give you a kick in the face, it takes a good 30-50 mins to set in and really only offers you this sense of focus and endurance. You have to pull yourself out of the gym sometimes. It also lasts a few hours afterwards making recovery easier (no crash). Don't take if you work out later then 5-6pm but, good chances it will keep you up.

Craze does not give you a kick in the face, it takes a good 30-50 mins to set in and really only offers you this sense of focus and endurance. You have to pull yourself out of the gym sometimes. It also lasts a few hours afterwards making recovery easier (no crash). Don't take if you work out later then 5-6pm but, good chances it will keep you up.

just the mental state you get in with craze is amazing, the focus and determination..
maybe its half my mindset geeing me up to achieve this aswell.. but it has to be my favorite PWO atm

just the mental state you get in with craze is amazing, the focus and determination..
maybe its half my mindset geeing me up to achieve this aswell.. but it has to be my favorite PWO atm

So true, maybe the simple fact of mixing and drinking craze and it's claimed benefits is enough to get you in that 'mindset'.

I use the BN pre workout. Gives you a nice buzz.

Only issue is you need to use a lot less water, because it's quite diluted in sweetener.

The flipside to this is that it's not a chemical tasting as something like 1MR was, which was super concentrated and sweet.

Give it a go

bought the pre-workout nt from BN a while ago..
very happy with it..

not the best taste but it does everything i need it to

We believe our current Pre Workout NT to be as good as any other but anyone with a high tolerance will obviously not have as great of an effect as someone who uses this sparingly.

I've just been recently using BN Pre Workout NT

I train quite a bit through rugby and lifting so how much should you be taking a week generally before you build up a tolerance. I say generally because I know all people are different and everyones tolerance would differ. Like I can't tolerate sugar and sugarfree stuff it sends me loopy but I'm getting less crazy on it now

I had the old one, was great but started to make me feel sick.

Have gone back.to it while I wait for.my craze and no problems.

The old one had dmaa though