• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Powders (Au) IgG40 Colostrum - Too good to be true?

W

walshy15

Hey hoes and bros,

I'm really keen on trying bovine colostrum out after the studies and info I've read on it. Anyone who knows anything about it knows that for a good colostrum to work it has to be of a good quality and that there are a heap of varying qualities available out there. This colostrum from Bulk Powders in Melbourne claims to have a 40% IgG count where as on average most powders are 20%. All of the other factors claim to be really high as well in comparison to others, ie. 86.4% protein. Have a look here: http://www.bulkpowders.com.au/colostrum-igg40-natural.html

Has anybody got any wisdom for me regarding this? Anybody tried it? At only $100 for a kg when other quality colostrums around 30% IgG charge an average of $160 it seems a bit too good to be true...

What benefit are you hoping to gain from Colostrum?

Mainly the athletic physical benefits like increased recovery and IGF-1 production, but also the lesser benefits like the immune system boost, anti-ageing and I've read several claims that it has helped with skin conditions (I get a rash this time of year every year now).

My concern is the labelling integrity of this particular product though.

Worked wonders for wife's immune issues
You may get some immune benefits but that's about it.
Don't expect miracles.

I'm aware of its uses; I do a heap of research on products before I buy them, but I'm hoping someone could lend insight on whether this specific product is what it claims on the label.

Yes i too have been very curious of this product have not bad nor good from them

Yeah there isn't really anything about them anywhere so I was hoping someone had some info for us. I was going to have it tested by the NMI but they can't do it!

Yeah there isn't really anything about them anywhere so I was hoping someone had some info for us. I was going to have it tested by the NMI but they can't do it!

The NMI don't do that sort of thing, IMVS does but it'll cost you a couple of hundred dollars+.

Yes i too have been very curious of this product have not bad nor good from them