• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BulkNutrients WPC reviews?

R3XNebular

Hi guyshhhh.

New here and can't seem to find many WPC reviews for Bulk Nutrients on flavors etc.

How is the choc and vanilla based on peoples experience?

Is the fat content in WPC that significant in comparison to WPI by BN? Don't want to get fat.

I buy the Vanilla and the banana, I drink mostly the vanilla in milk/add something like a real banana or some oats etc. But with the banana, I have it in water as its a bit creamier than the vanilla, and the taste is yuuuuuuummmmmyyyyyyy. The mix of both flavors is pretty good, not perfect, but pretty good for the taste. To make sure they completely mix I always mix a heap in the blender than put it in hand shakers for transport to work etc/going out for the day etc. Overall, I buy it because its cheep, tastes good, and comes in 20kg lots (thats what I buy). I have tried different ones in the past, but BN is the best value for money I could find, the quality is excellent, and I recomend them to anyone. I don't drink the choc flavor in any brand as I don't like the inability to mix with other flavors from fruit etc. But the Vanilla and Banana is awesome.

do people like the bulk nutrients oats? Personally i don't like them, way to clump. The ones i had from another company before i bought BN oats were the best.

Yeah, I highly rate bulk nutrients too. I've tried strawberry and vanilla. I prefer strawberry, delicious. If anything, go for strawberry. Smells and tastes great, and mixes easily too.

good news r.e strawberry i just bought 5kg's on a punt hoping it would be alright.

Choc was good.

I can't find powdered oats anywhere as cheap as BN. As for solid oats? I used to pay $5kg for uncle toby's, now 99c for 750grms at Aldi.

I ordered 2kg of powdered oats for my morning shifts, i like to eat as soon as i get up. I can down a shake in the car on the way to work at 3am but have to get up 20 minutes earlier to make/eat/clean up a bowl of oats. looking to bump the weight up so 2 shakes a day should help.

I tried the coffee grinder to make powdered oats, to much sediment left me gagging on occasion and generaly feeling gross for an hour or 2.

2kg's is only a $17 experiment,

how long did you grind the oats in the coffee grinder?

Have you tried a food processor?

30g BN WPC
30g BN Powdered oats
400ml Full cream milk

470 cals

2 a day not a bad way to sneak in extra 900 odd cals :)

how long did you grind the oats in the coffee grinder?

Have you tried a food processor?

just ground them down till it wasn't doing anything anymore, don't get fine enough. Don't own a food processor, bride wants one for xmas though, i'll give it a whirl.

you really need to mill it down to a fine powder though, maybe a commercial coffee bean grinder? i'd rather pay for the pros to do it then the initial outlay of a grinder. for the record my grinder was a $60 home item.

Just ordered 2KG of Strawberry but asked them to give me 1KG of Strawberry and 1KG of Banana just to try out the taste :), lets see how it is.

Let me know how banana goes, I going to put in an order soon. Tossing up between choc or banana.

and how long does it take? Drinkable as in drinkable or drinkable as in eating it at the bottom?

I used to do it with my morning shakes.

I hear soaking them in water over night helps but I used to just put them in the blender dry and blend them for a minute or 2. I found if you pick up the blender and shake/roll it around a but it helps. If you like it it's well cheap because you can do it with the cheap ass homebrand oats.

I also found it's more tolerable in a thicker shake (think eggs and banana and stuff) because it doesn't just sink to the bottom.

It might be too lumpy for some but i enjoyed it. I like a bit of chew in my shakes lol.