• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Burley Hawk

The Hamburgler

Spotter Loader
Westside Barbell lifter Burley Hawk totals 1052kg @ 24 years old in just his second competition. Puts him at #7 on the all-time record list.
408kg squat, 279kg bench and 365kg deadlift

[youtube]8LQknORKXXI[/youtube]

Quick, someone tell him the conjugate system can't work for an unequipped lifter before it's too late!

Dave Hoff also beat Donnie Thompson's all time world record total.

Went 548sq, 443bp, 372dl for 1363kg @ 122.9kg bw

Yes, all the internet judges will be over that one lol.

Since being in America and training with the people whose squats I thought were high, I've stopped trying to judge off video, simply because all of them have been squatting to depth despite every video I'd seen showing otherwise

He does that every meet lol.
The tall bald guy is his training partner.
Learned today he pukes after every deadlift attempt as well

"Can you tell us how you approach nutrition? Do you focus on any specific nutritional goals each day?"

Was this a serious question?

I don't see how that can be depth, I see it in nearly every equipped lift, looks shallow...but still a huge amount of weight...inhuman almost :p

yeah.. thats a monstrous amount of weight and the dude is undeniably strong as fuck, but there is no way you can possibly call that squat to depth - he's nowhere near parallel

Yes, all the internet judges will be over that one lol.

Since being in America and training with the people whose squats I thought were high, I've stopped trying to judge off video, simply because all of them have been squatting to depth despite every video I'd seen showing otherwise

Lol fucking even stevie wonder could see that was a high squat.

I'm sure tgeir good blokes and all but lets be real here if tgat was depth I just added an instant 30kg to my squat.

Ipf is tge only fed judging squat properly.

Thats why deadlift is king, can't cheat the deadlift.

5 second static hold from a monolift with suit, wraps and leg braces
I can see this in the future

That would actually be really interesting. Imagine them dumping 1500-2000 lbs off their back and in to the spotters. Would start to get very tricky to judge and fit people in to spot lol

They have the hand and thigh lift at WSM sometimes which is neat
A squat lockout event would be kinda awesome too